BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

Mentioned this on the Shebby thread why have these two not had the same venom thrown at them as Shebby keeps getting, i feel they are just as much to blame for our predicament as Shebby, I want to add i am not backing Shebby at all just looking for even handedness.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Pretty sure you can find scathing hatred of Agnew and Shaw in almost every recent thread on the forum. There's a topic called "sack the board" with them at the top of most people's hit lists.

Shaw and Agnew dont keep making silly and embrassing comments in the press.

or seek Public attetion like Shebby Singh does.

Also they dont keep interfering in the manager team selections or transfer dealings like a certain Global Advisor does.

And the let the Manager manage and keep out of his way

Not saying Shaw or Agnew should stay but Shebby should be SACK ASAP tho

Shebby also seems more sinister and bitter when he doesn't get his own way, and he seems to crave attention and act like a spoil child if everyone isn't bowing at his feet.

He is a bigger problem than Kean was in my opinion. At least Shaw and Agnew don't try to interfere.

• Backroom

I expect Shaw to leave this week in protest of Appleton sacking

I don't think it'll be down to that, I think he'll be forced to leave. His position seems untenable to me.

Agnew, on the other hand, will hang around like a bad smell. A permanent shitstain on the underwear of our club.

Shebby makes himself an easy target, that's why, by shoving his conk in the limelight at any opportunity to remind us that he's god's gift to football. Agnew's more of an insidious evil. All of them need gutting and replaced by an honest board-room but that's as likely as Venky's doing an open-top parade through Blackburn.

Shebby makes himself an easy target, that's why, by shoving his conk in the limelight at any opportunity to remind us that he's god's gift to football. Agnew's more of an insidious evil. All of them need gutting and replaced by an honest board-room but that's as likely as Venky's doing an open-top parade through Blackburn.

I could actually imagine them doing that. Maybe when we win the JPT...

Well currently we're winning the biggest joke of a club trophy. Just need to worry about someone doing something even more stupid than our owners have been doing for the last 2 or 3 years, because we know we always concede at the end but maybe dunny put an end to that at the weekend when we snatched a last minute goal, and we can be confident of holding on till the end of the season. We could also be in for the most managers in a season and definites I'd have said for the most bald managers/ useless managers in a season. there must be an award for that surely.

All of them need to go, a clean sweep of the boardroom. These people need replacing with people capable of doing the respective jobs, but who have the clubs best interests at heart, pretty simple really.

If he does leave I doubt it will be of his own choosing and can't see his mate trying to back him up to save his own skin. Which does leave Agnew wide open without his buffer and may come out fighting (keep an eye on the press for stories along the lines of singh dancing round Jack's statue naked from a "club source") , if he has any favours left from previous associates its anyone's guess what may develop.

At least Shaw and Agnew don't try to interfere.

Only when someone asked a 'searching' question of Kean during a presser.

Shebby's a loose cannon and a bit (lot) of a c0ck whereas Agnew is a snake. A self preserving one at that and someone who should be hunted down with even more vigour than Shebby.

The way he orchestrated a PR campaign against the fans last season should never be forgotten or forgiven.

I'v heard from a good source that Shaw will leave this week, but we also need snake in the grass Agnew and Shebby gone and replaced with a proper Management team if we have any chance of turning this round, but with Venky's owning us, I'll not hold my breath.

cryer has just tweeted this, maybe being a bit cryptic about Agnew leaving.

Any employers out there looking for a sub, features writer or press officer, let me know. I know a good un!

Can't see how this would be able Paul Agnew given the last five words of the tweet "I know a good un".....saying that fingers crossed, oh and if he wants to take his mate with him, nobody will shed any tears.

Mentioned this on the Shebby thread why have these two not had the same venom thrown at them as Shebby keeps getting, i feel they are just as much to blame for our predicament as Shebby, I want to add i am not backing Shebby at all just looking for even handedness.

I've asked the same in the past without much success. Could it be 'cos ee iz blick'? ^_^

Do you think he can he afford to be so principled?

Shebby also seems more sinister and bitter when he doesn't get his own way, and he seems to crave attention and act like a spoil child if everyone isn't bowing at his feet.

He is a bigger problem than Kean was in my opinion. At least Shaw and Agnew don't try to interfere.

1. What makes you so sure of that?

and

2. If so then why are we paying them?

No, its because they (Shagnew) just sit back, say nothing and let Shebby hang himself with his ill-advised comments. Shaw is an experienced football administrator, Agnew is an experienced PR type so between them you'd think they know how to play the game...Shebby is a pundit thrust into the media spotlight.

They (Shagnew) probably thought playing they long game and by giving Shebby enough rope that that would be enough to get rid of him. As I blogged towards the back end of last year, nobody should ever forget the role that the "life long rovers fan" Paul Agnew played behind the scenes last season.

Archived