BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

Nixon doing a massive u-turn I see. I told him previously that you can't run the club from India, his response: 'Well, the trust managed to from Jersey'.....The man's credibility is shot to pieces to say the least!!!

Stupid childish answer from Nicko, typical of him really he's everyones best buddy when your agreeing with him or the nickoteens are hanging off his every word. Challenge him, no matter how sensibly and he has a girly strop or blocks you the soft kean. It was obvious the trust had their people on the ground at Ewood to run Rovers, it might have been registered in Jersey but a lot of them probably live in England.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this from Nixon on twitter:

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account4h

@PAFELL17 @mozrover Waiting on word on when they get together to sort out the Berg fall-out. Another reason why u cant run a club from India

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account2h

@PAFELL17 @mozrover I think things may be moving a little quicker than expected ...

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko Protected account47m

@Batman1966BRFC Inquest going on for last day or so. On phone. From India. Finding out how Berg mistake happened.

Do yourself a favour and un follow him. He is a week behind with his news and still manages to get it wrong.

Stupid childish answer from Nicko, typical of him really he's everyones best buddy when your agreeing with him or the nickoteens are hanging off his every word. Challenge him, no matter how sensibly and he has a girly strop or blocks you the soft kean. It was obvious the trust had their people on the ground at Ewood to run Rovers, it might have been registered in Jersey but a lot of them probably live in England.

Is that not the point he is making though Tomphil? Ie you can't run it from India if you have nobody/tossers in charge in blackburn.But you can run it from jersey or india if indeed you do have the right people running it. So its Venkys lack of ability at putting their board together over here thats the problem.Worse than that they put complete Clunts in charge.I think thats Nicko's point without taking sides.

Is that not the point he is making though Tomphil? Ie you can't run it from India if you have nobody/tossers in charge in blackburn.But you can run it from jersey or india if indeed you do have the right people running it. So its Venkys lack of ability at putting their board together over here thats the problem.Worse than that they put complete Clunts in charge.I think thats Nicko's point without taking sides.

You have a fair point but this is nicko we're on about here :)

Apparently Agnew not going to Pune but Silvester is going with Shaw.

Bowyer who upset a few apple carts by being honest is not currently invited.

This is the main Story in LT Rovers Wise. good info Philipl.

Shaw and Slivester are at fault the Berg contract???

no need for Agnew or Bowyer to go for this. but should be going over to sort out the Manager Situation for sure

Shaw and Slivester are at fault the Berg contract??? J

no need for Agnew or Bowyer to go for this. but should be going over to sort out the Manager Situation for sure

Ha someone who uses nicko has his info. ... Forum gold

Agnew is also at fault for Berg contract isn't he?

Agnew is also at fault for Berg contract isn't he?

Well, when asked what an Operations Director does his comedic answer was ' to direct operations here on a daily basis' so make of that what you will.

Also, on the Nicko debate, someone on here once christened him the 'chubby red top guesser', I don't think there's ever been a better description of anyone.

Do yourself a favour and un follow him. He is a week behind with his news and still manages to get it wrong.

He chats to Agnew so its always good to hear what our illustrious Operations manager is saying. I take his utterances with the correct pinch of salt required.

Agnew was at the meeting where the terms of compensation were constructed. He also allowed a story denying Shaw was being investigated to appear on the website and not be removed for 3 weeks - as Operations manager and director he had to power to remove it. He also denied that the 31st Oct meeting to sort out the contract was as such and instead said it was a meet and greet event despite this happening two days earlier with Shebby. With that poor level of ability and memory recall, Agnew is potentially misleading his employers and the English legal system.

It is understood that they were concerned recently about severe criticism of Venky’s by Michel Salgado in the press in Dubai, where the former Rovers defender was being unveiled as director of football at Dubai Sports City’s academy.

The poultry giants have business interests in the Middle East.

Get in Michel !!!!

Guest Norbert

Salgado has some sort of honour at least.

I'd love them to actually bin Agnew et al, but I think we're probably going to see Shaw go, Kentaro, Shebby and Agnew stay and the club go into the next season still unsure of who our manager is.

Agnews continued involvement further reinforces that view that Venkys aren't in whole control of the club.

He represents the agenda of those who must not be named.

I think the removal of Shaw is inconsequential, he obviously represented parties other than Venkys and his replacement will no doubt have the same agenda.

Ultimately, this boardroom reshuffle does not address the root issue and merely serves to prolong the facade (until we have been squeezed of all valuable assets).

If anything Agnew's power or title could increase soon - I wasn't joking the other day, wouldn't be a surprise to see him made CEO - lifelong fan and all that.

Seems that he knows how to manipulate the Rao family - for whatever reason.

Agnews time is running out also, he may well find himself pushed up the ladder in the short term, but that won't last for long because the mans keaning useless.

He'd have been out on his ear by now if the owners weren't even more useless than he is!

Archived