BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Agnew and Shaw

Agnew always appears to talk as if he's the main man..

Operations director Paul Agnew said: Derek was brought in last June as managing director and remains in position having met with the owners.

We just need to move on.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light relief?

I see your boy on Soccer Saturday is still spouting your lies

With his fake suntan and low I.Q.

But there's nobody here, who is even surprised-

He's part of the "Henderson" crew.

"M.E.S./KenBarlow", well you poisoned our dream

With your dirty, rotten little game.

The pigs in suits are bagging all the loot,

But we all know your names!

So lets' get this right the diamond formation is going to be

.........................Shebby.......................

....................Shaw.......Agnew..............

..General Manager......Director of football

.........................Bowyer..........................

Apologies if this has been posted before, I couldn't be keaned to read through the 12 pages looking for this.

What if the whole "Derek Shaw has gone rouge" defence was simply a ruse by the club to try and get out of paying Berg the £2.25m he was due. What if the Looney Punes didn't actually blame him for it and that is why he still has his job now and was never in any danger of being sacked...

Just a thought anyway...

Apologies if this has been posted before, I couldn't be keaned to read through the 12 pages looking for this.

What if the whole "Derek Shaw has gone rouge" defence was simply a ruse by the club to try and get out of paying Berg the £2.25m he was due. What if the Looney Punes didn't actually blame him for it and that is why he still has his job now and was never in any danger of being sacked...

Just a thought anyway...

I know the shelf stacker is old, but never knew he wore blusher!

Is anyone seriously thinking of giving money to these people next season.

If you are then you are mad.

If zero people attend the club is finished so they may as well give up and go.

I know the argument will come out "there will always be some that go", well let them. Even they will soon pack it in if they are sat on their own with row after row of empty seats.

Is anyone seriously thinking of giving money to these people next season.

If you are then you are mad.

If zero people attend the club is finished so they may as well give up and go.

I know the argument will come out "there will always be some that go", well let them. Even they will soon pack it in if they are sat on their own with row after row of empty seats.

-1.000.000 sorry i don't agree, i will go because i support BRFC, like i did when only 3,000 or so turned up in the 70's, i guess if internet was available then, we would have similar posts to yours.

Are we seriously in a position where Shebby and Shagnew all stay at the club despite going out of their way to destroy it? That is taking Venky inertia to a new level. The club can't operate with these clowns in place. Hope the stuff hits the fan soon or there won' be a club left to save.

-1.000.000 sorry i don't agree, i will go because i support BRFC, like i did when only 3,000 or so turned up in the 70's, i guess if internet was available then, we would have similar posts to yours.

Well said Egyptian Pete.

Lets not get to the "I have been to more games than you" argument because I'm 99% sure I would win.

Rovers is my club and it is being destroyed, I will not give anyone money for the pleasure of sitting and watching it happen, and nor should you, for that is not supporting the club it is aiding and abetting the scum that are perpetrating this disgraceful assassination of a proud football club.

I know where you are coming from Pete and I shant diss you for it but the words 'Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread' keep coming into my mind.

• Backroom

Lets not get to the "I have been to more games than you" argument because I'm 99% sure I would win.

Rovers is my club and it is being destroyed, I will not give anyone money for the pleasure of sitting and watching it happen, and nor should you, for that is not supporting the club it is aiding and abetting the scum that are perpetrating this disgraceful assassination of a proud football club.

1. You're trying to bring it up instead :P

2. In your opinion. Anyone getting a ST does so to watch their team, rather than to give venkys money. In any case, how much 'aiding and abetting' do you think comes from STs? About £1.5m? When we're losing £2m/month, it's an irrelevant sum surely?

If fans want to go to Ewood, fine. If not, fine. You're the one trying to insinuate you're a 'better fan', not EP.

2. In your opinion. Anyone getting a ST does so to watch their team, rather than to give venkys money. In any case, how much 'aiding and abetting' do you think comes from STs? About £1.5m? When we're losing £2m/month, it's an irrelevant sum surely?

If fans want to go to Ewood, fine. If not, fine. You're the one trying to insinuate you're a 'better fan', not EP.

Some fans can't see beyond the shirt.

You can’t deny the fact that if you pay for a season ticket you’re supporting Venkys, they own the club, and the money even though it’s a drop in the ocean is still going into their coffers. Some people cannot bring themselves to put money in the Venky coffers, some people can see past that and that’s fine in my book.

Its not about being a better supporter, its personal choice, I have no problem with people going at all. But I see going as supporting what Venkys, Agnew, Singh and Shaw are doing, so aside from the money aspect that reason mainly is why I won’t be going until things change.

• Backroom

You can’t deny the fact that if you pay for a season ticket you’re supporting Venkys, they own the club, and the money even though it’s a drop in the ocean is still going into their coffers. Some people cannot bring themselves to put money in the Venky coffers, some people can see past that and that’s fine in my book.

Its not about being a better supporter, its personal choice, I have no problem with people going at all. But I see going as supporting what Venkys, Agnew, Singh and Shaw are doing, so aside from the money aspect that reason mainly is why I won’t be going until things change.

Well yes, I agree. But what is wrong is PH appearing to judge EP for it. If EP would rather rise above the Venky hate and support his team in person, then good on him. Anyone who sees it the other way, good on them too.

But I can't say I ever considered buying a ST as advocating for the Walker Trust. I'm sure many others bought STs without giving any thought as to the owners, but only to support the team. Judging either way is stupid as it's an individual decision.

We are allegedly losing £2m per month, so £24m per season.

We have, let's be generous, 10,000 season ticket holders paying, let's be generous, £350 per season ticket. That's £3.5m per season at a stretch.

So let's be honest here, GAV. No-one is "supporting" Venkys.

As far as Shinghnew, it doesn't matter what the fans do or don't do. Between deaf ears and brass necks, we don't have any influence one way or the other.

We have, let's be generous, 10,000 season ticket holders paying, let's be generous, £350 per season ticket. That's £3.5m per season at a stretch.

Don't kid yourself.

They can't afford to pay off Berg. To lose 3.5M in season ticket sales would be a massive loss for the owner.

Zero season ticket sales might just get rid of Venkys.

People who are blindly renewing should at least wait a while, not just jump as soon as the season tickets come out, just to put a bit more pressure on the owners/board.

We are allegedly losing £2m per month, so £24m per season.

So let's be honest here, GAV. No-one is "supporting" Venkys.

Of course they are, just as they support Tesco if they buy there.

• Backroom

Zero season ticket sales might just get rid of Venkys.

People who are blindly renewing should at least wait a while, not just jump as soon as the season tickets come out, just to put a bit more pressure on the owners/board.

I never understand why people don't buy as late as possible anyway. Benefit from your own money! Leave it til the appropriate deadline (week before the season starts or deadline for saving your seat etc).

• Backroom

because ive saved and i need to use any excess money for something else but dont know if i can because i dont know the ST price.

I mean people who know they will buy a ST, mate. I'm in limbo myself until the prices come out.

Archived