BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chris Taylor - Set to sign

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was that leaked letter Saxoman, which is more evidence you have ever produced to back up any of your comments about how you believe Venky's can turn it around, which is all opinion, susposition and blind optimism.

what did that leaked letter tell us then..? remind me?

Hear say?? It was in the sale agreement, or haven't you seen that?

read the bold bit i highlighted..

Guest Norbert

I believe it was in that leaked letter/e-mail I was referred to earlier. I'm too lazy to find a link right now.

Care to back up your opinion that Venky's can turn things around?

Previously, you stated that any losses the Rovers were "apparently" making were "heresay" (sic).

Now you state: (About losses)

"i`m sure they are to some degree, but not necesserily to the extent

reported. i think a lot of journalists are mischeivous when it comes to

blackburn rovers"

Want to comment?

I'm asking you to prove anything you've said.

but you aren`t gonna prove anything you state, so why should i?

what did that leaked letter tell us then..? remind me?

read the bold bit i highlighted..

So not only have you not read the sale agreement but you also missed the JW letter that was leaked raising concerns about SEM's involvement

Do some research.......

Previously, you stated that any losses the Rovers were "apparently" making were "heresay" (sic).

Now you state: (About losses)

"i`m sure they are to some degree, but not necesserily to the extent

reported. i think a lot of journalists are mischeivous when it comes to

blackburn rovers"

Want to comment?

I'm asking you to prove anything you've said.

bump, just in case you missed it Saxo

I believe it was in that leaked letter/e-mail I was referred to earlier. I'm too lazy to find a link right now.

Care to back up your opinion that Venky's can turn things around?

finances and willing, that`s all it takes in the modern game.

Guest Norbert

Not if you keep making bad decisions. Anyway, you've again failed to provide proof that Venky's will be able to turn it around after the disasters during their ownership.

bump, just in case you missed it Saxo

there i gave my opinion, but it ain`t fact, just as the report isn`t. the fact is that none of us(and i suspect that includes the journalist) know for sure.

Not if you keep making bad decisions. Anyway, you've again failed to provide proof that Venky's will be able to turn it around after the disasters during their ownership.

there is no proof and i`ve never stated i had any, all i`ve said is it isn`t impossible that they can turn things round, and that`s a fact.

So not only have you not read the sale agreement but you also missed the JW letter that was leaked raising concerns about SEM's involvement

Do some research.......

no, you show me.

edit- to be honest, it really doesn`t matter anyway. i`ve acknowledged venky`s have made major errors, williams and finn going amonst them. it`s not about what`s gone before now, it`s about what happens in future.

Chris, you had a shot at 47er, but made no mention of the post earlier?

There are plenty of times where posters miss the message and get the poster. That can't be said of 47er on this occasion.

Apologies to Norbet for using his post as an example

Maybe I didn't but calling somebody a moron is out of order and not good for healthy debate. Nor is the schoolyard bully tactics of ganging up on posters who offer 'off the wall' opinions. There has been way too much of that, the usual suspects are often responsible and its a bit tiresome.

For the record I don't agree with Saxoman but I do agree with Voltaire when it comes to his right to say it without a mob descending on him.

Guest Norbert

It may be statistically possible, but the odds are so long when you look at the facts of what has happened in the past that you can bet things are not suddenly going to get better.

So you go around shouting "I want documented proof" when anyone states that Venky's have been a disaster, and will in all reasonable likelyhood continue to be a disaster, yet you can strut around stating that they can turn things around based on nothing more than massive statistical probablities, assumptions and no basis in the history of their ownership of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. You present an argument with no evidence, no logic and no basis in history, and demand that anyone who differs should have catagorical, undeniable documenary evidence to contradict it. Sounds like double standards to me.

'Finance and willing is all you need in modern football'. Is that a fact?

as i`ve just said, it doesn`t matter. nobody needs showing venky`s have made major mistakes in the past, it`s clear they have, it`s about what they can do in the future now.

It may be statistically possible, but the odds are so long when you look at the facts of what has happened in the past that you can bet things are not suddenly going to get better.

So you go around shouting "I want documented proof" when anyone states that Venky's have been a disaster, and will in all reasonable likelyhood continue to be a disaster, yet you can strut around stating that they can turn things around based on nothing more than massive statistical probablities, assumptions and no basis in the history of their ownership of Blackburn Rovers Football Club. You present an argument with no evidence, no logic and no basis in history, and demand that anyone who differs should have catagorical, undeniable documenary evidence to contradict it. Sounds like double standards to me.

'Finance and willing is all you need in modern football'. Is that a fact?

i just get tired of reading heresay as fact. why do that when there`s plenty of things we know for sure they have done and can hold them to account for? it`s akin to the tin foil hat brigade and i find it a bit sad really.

as i`ve just said, it doesn`t matter. nobody needs showing venky`s have made major mistakes in the past, it`s clear they have, it`s about what they can do in the future now.

Question for you - Is it your opinion that Venky's will get the club back to mid table premiership (where we were when they took over) and if so, how long will it take?

1. they own the club, hence are in control

2. they have backed every manager bringing in the players they wanted, there is no evidence that they have done this `on tap` whatsoever

3. they are still here and show no sign of changing their goals of succeeding in the game, either at rovers or with their own acadamy plan in india

1. There's proof that our chairlady said that our MD was running the club on his own terms, and they haven't sacked him. That's a fact that they aren't in control.

3. They aren't here and that's the problem. You can't run a football club from the other side of the world. That's why they aren't in control of their own staff (their admission under oath).

Maybe I didn't but calling somebody a moron is out of order and not good for healthy debate. Nor is the schoolyard bully tactics of ganging up on posters who offer 'off the wall' opinions. There has been way too much of that, the usual suspects are often responsible and its a bit tiresome.

For the record I don't agree with Saxoman but I do agree with Voltaire when it comes to his right to say it without a mob descending on him.

a common internet phenomemenon it seems that i strangely have never suffered in real life..

Question for you - Is it your opinion that Venky's will get the club back to mid table premiership (where we were when they took over) and if so, how long will it take?

phew, it`s a long shot but not impossible. put it this way, there`s a better chance of that with venkys than with the trust certainly. how long will it take? as long as it has to.

a common internet phenomemenon it seems that i strangely have never suffered in real life..

phew, it`s a long shot but not impossible. put it this way, there`s a better chance of that with venkys than with the trust certainly. how long will it take? as long as it has to.

But the trust have set precedence and proven they can get a club out of this situation, Venky's have proven nothing to suggest they can do this so far.

But it can't take as long as it has too there will be a deadline most likely dependent on finances.

But the trust have set precedence and proven they can get a club out of this situation, Venky's have proven nothing to suggest they can do this so far.

But it can't take as long as it has too there will be a deadline most likely dependent on finances.

have they proven they can take us back into the premier league, or simply that they can keep us afloat as a lower league entity?

He's a moronic WUM whose deliberate intention is get a pack descending on him for whatever pathetic lift it gives him. Wake up.

Meanwhile back on planet earth...........Rovers look to be signing a league 2 keeper.....on a free of course

What amazing intentions? Well worth forgiving them for a feebly meek relegation and becomming the laughing stock of the football world. They are facts

have they proven they can take us back into the premier league, or simply that they can keep us afloat as a lower league entity?

Well since they did take us from the championship to the premier league way back in 2000/01, I'm going to say yes they have proven it. We then went on to establish ourselves over 10 years and even won the league cup.

And all of that was under their stewardship, so yes they have proven they can do it and I'm gobsmacked you don't remember that.

The trust invested more in Rovers than Venky's have to date, easily.

Meanwhile back on planet earth...........Rovers look to be signing a league 2 keeper.....on a free of course

What amazing intentions? Well worth forgiving them for a feebly meek relegation and becomming the laughing stock of the football world. They are facts

yes, they ARE facts. well done. still can be turned around though, that`s a fact too.

Well let's be fair. He played League One football last season. If anyone goes and signs James McCarthy or Aroune Kone, you wouldn't say they were signing a Championship player would you?

With Robinson going and possibly Sandomierski, we need backup. I don't remember people being up in arms when we signed Mark Bunn from League One.

Archived