BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Welcome home Alan Judge

Judge returns to Rovers. Another sensible signing. We have now plucked Millwall`s and Notts County`s best players. A very shrewd couple of signings without breaking the bank.

Need 1 or maybe 2 New CM`s - Jones and one other - a new cd, LB, and pacy winger.

DJ has already signed so that covers us up top with Rochina, Rhodes, Best, Dunn and DJ

Central midfield of Lowe, Etuhu, Willamson, Jones (?) and one other. Murphy will leave. Wingers from King, Taylor, Judge, Nunes, Marcus Olsson and hopefully Jerome Thomas. Bentley and Formica will go. Suspect we may even sell Nunes and Olsson.

Defence of Orr, Henley, Dann, Hanley, Morris. Givet and Olsson will leave. Henrique and Dann May leave as well.

Possible/probable ins: DJ, Judge, Taylor, Jones, Kane, Thomas, New CM, New LB, New cb, Eastwood.

Possible outs: Murphy, Bentley, Formica, Rosado, Martin Olsson, Nunes, Jorge, henrique, Gomes, CKR, Stewart, Dann, and dare I say Rhodes.

Judge returns to Rovers. Another sensible signing. We have now plucked Millwall`s and Notts County`s best players. A very shrewd couple of signings without breaking the bank.

Need 1 or maybe 2 New CM`s - Jones and one other - a new cd, LB, and pacy winger.

DJ has already signed so that covers us up top with Rochina, Rhodes, Best, Dunn and DJ

Central midfield of Lowe, Etuhu, Willamson, Jones (?) and one other. Murphy will leave. Wingers from King, Taylor, Judge, Nunes, Marcus Olsson and hopefully Jerome Thomas. Bentley and Formica will go. Suspect we may even sell Nunes and Olsson.

Defence of Orr, Henley, Dann, Hanley, Morris. Givet and Olsson will leave. Henrique and Dann May leave as well.

Possible/probable ins: DJ, Judge, Taylor, Jones, Kane, Thomas, New CM, New LB, New cb, Eastwood.

Possible outs: Murphy, Bentley, Formica, Rosado, Martin Olsson, Nunes, Jorge, henrique, Gomes, CKR, Stewart, Dann, Givet, and dare I say Rhodes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you not also TJ? Why should I ignore what has gone on and what has happened and live in some halcyonic nirvana?

You were doing so well until recently but you have slowly reverted back to "agitator" mode......surely Abbey or 47er are around for you to abuse??

Skysports is reporting this transfer is done on their website.

Kamy, Nicko and Glen Mullan are best sources for Rovers info.

Is DJ Campbell defo signing for us this summer???

I'm hoping we signing David Jones(free) and Kane(on loan) this summer

It's pretty much a done deal as is Taylor. Don't need a squad full of big names, we need a balanced squad. Look at Hull this season, Southampton the previous season, Norwich the season before etc. Not full of big names but a group of players that was an effective team.

Skysports is reporting this transfer is done on their website.

Kamy, Nicko and Glen Mullan are best sources for Rovers info.

Is DJ Campbell defo signing for us this summer???

I'm hoping we signing David Jones(free) and Kane(on loan) this summer

According to Makey11, who is usually bang on, says DJ is a done deal.

It's pretty much a done deal as is Taylor. Don't need a squad full of big names, we need a balanced squad. Look at Hull this season, Southampton the previous season, Norwich the season before etc. Not full of big names but a group of players that was an effective team.

fully agree with you

According to Makey11, who is usually bang on, says DJ is a done deal.

ok thanks.

Can you not also TJ? Why should I ignore what has gone on and what has happened and live in some halcyonic nirvana?

You were doing so well until recently but you have slowly reverted back to "agitator" mode......surely Abbey or 47er are around for you to abuse??

I've no idea where your other 2 'clique of misery&nastiness' members are(Though I imagine they're just deciding who's using the brain cell after you've finished with it :rolleyes: )

For as long as you 3 keep slamming, belittling and ganging up on anybody that tries to be remotely positive on here, Then I'm going keep asking you to stop(and give you a little taste of your own medicine :xmas: ).

Him and Aaron Doran seemed to be on the fringes for what seems about 3 years, didn't think either would amount to a decent level, sounds like he's had a decent amount of game time to make a reasonable assessment of him, wish him all the best, he's surely better than Markus non-league Olsson

They called him the Irish Messi down at Notts County. League One team of the year player is easily good enough for this league. He'll put most of our midfielders to shame (not hard, I know).

I think he'll turn out to be one of our best players next season.

Nice that Judge is heading back with no hard feelings despite being released from the club a while back. Fellow Irishman Keith Treacey, having been shown the door, swore a terrible revenge on us having eventually pitched up at Burnley.

Aaron Doran doing well for himself at Inverness and we seem to have a knack of picking up very useful attacking players from the Emerald Isle.

Key thing about Judge and Taylor, they have talent and will give 100%.

I totally agree - it is the key thing - as many of our over paid players thought they could put in minimum effort this season. Could turn out to be two good signings - players used to this level who will hit the ground running. Dalglish and Souness both bought players just to get us out of this league - so don't see an issue with this.

Nice that Judge is heading back with no hard feelings despite being released from the club a while back. Fellow Irishman Keith Treacey, having been shown the door, swore a terrible revenge on us having eventually pitched up at Burnley.

Aaron Doran doing well for himself at Inverness and we seem to have a knack of picking up very useful attacking players from the Emerald Isle.

I think most players would hate us if our releasing them meant they ended up at Burnley!

Archived