BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i`m not hiding, i don`t come on here often. i stand by what i think and you can read into my comments whatever you like, i`m not argueing the toss.

We know you're not argueing it your delivering it.

I know this ####,he's from Singapore.

He wrote an article for the local newspaper about asking the fans to call off their protest against Venkys and Kean as Kean just needs more time!

Load of crap to be honest.

Is Singapore not the root of all world wide betting scams in football.

i`m not hiding, i don`t come on here often. i stand by what i think and you can read into my comments whatever you like, i`m not argueing the toss.

If your not hiding please explain why the fans are to blame then . Not arguing but throw a comment in and won't say why .. Why say it if you won't explain it.

Saxo's no dingle he's to be found 24/7 on another forum. More often than not he see's things opposite to everyone else though :)

not anymore..

If your not hiding please explain why the fans are to blame then . Not arguing but throw a comment in and won't say why .. Why say it if you won't explain it.

i didn`t say the fans, i said some fans, and i mean they`d be to blame if the trust or the 2 ians got in, leading us into guaranteed small fry status as a club with no hope of ever competing at the top ever again.

not anymore..

i didn`t say the fans, i said some fans, and i mean they`d be to blame if the trust or the 2 ians got in, leading us into guaranteed small fry status as a club with no hope of ever competing at the top ever again.

If Swansea can be run successfully by a trust - how could Rovers not.

If we don't sell any season tickets this Summer then it's curtains.

They would sooner shut is down than sell us, imo, and the authorities don't give two @#/?.

I agree. Venkys treat Rovers as just a part time hobby. As long as they get back some of what they put in. They would not care what happens to the club afterwards. That is obvious.

Not read every post but has anyone suggested another open meeting with Shebby?

Could be a good opportunity for a full & frank exchange of views.

Would he have the courage? Doubt it.

Not unless we can make a Firing squad legal and public.

My guess is Agnew.

I remember someone going by the same name as a prominent poster on Roversmad a few years ago, so I suspect it is the one and the same person.

In fairness if memory serves me correct, on there he used to post sensibly.

not anymore..

You would rather have what the venkys are doing to us ?? Are for real or another board WUM?

Let me interview shabby minge .. Make it happen

yeah but i doubt they have anything like the 40 odd million plus venkys have put in to the club to purchase/pay off debt/buy players/sustain wages. sorry, but in my eyes, like it or not, venkys are still our best bet. the situation ain`t good and there`s A CHANCE the club could end up in the lower leagues under them, but under the likes of the trust or the two ians, with no money available to pay players of any quality at all, it would be a certainty.

we are NOT in a pompey situation, but the actions of some supporters could be putting us in danger of being.

Do you know how much money is available to either the two Ian's, the trust or anybody else who may consider buying the club from Venkys? Venky are nobodies best option. Rovers are as safe in venkys hands as their dam chickens. They are all what is wrong with football ownership and a prime example of why the fit and proper ownership test is useless.

Guest Norbert

How the hell this pillock still is on Venky's payroll in any capacity is amazing. Every time he opens his mouth, he f__ks it up and makes a compete tit of himself. His arrogance, stupidity, lack of nous and suspect motives is there for all with a brain to see. Sadly for us Venky's are even more stupid than Shebby.

not anymore..

Thanks for the explanation. I now understand your viewpoint. But my view is that Venkys also will guarantee us small fry status or worse.

i have to ask, what sort of money could the supporters trust offer venky`s to take the club off their hands? i`ve heard around a couple of million. why the kean would venkys cut their losses to such an extent? and even if they did, where would the money come from to pay wages of players/manager/coaching set up/club employees etc when all the money the trust had available would have been spent on purchasing the club?

it`s a nice sentiment from these fans, but ultimatly totally unrealistic. shebby is right in some ways.

How much would you pay for something thats losing over £2million a month plus the add ons of compensation payments.It could probably lose £35million this year so go on give us your considered opinion on what you think its worth?

The bigger question is once they get it they have wages of £30 odd million a year to cover -thats where it gets interesting especially if the growing rumour of parachute money already having gone is true!!!

So lets congratulate Shebby and ''my bosses who have only been here for 2 years '' on the excellent work they have done -and all that has been acheived whilst building excellent relations with the fans.

Who needs the Trust or the Ians????????

May be time for a poll on this MB- Knowing what we know ,would fans vote for Venkys and Shebby to stay or would they rather see the Club in the hands of the Supporters(Trust /Ian's etc).That probably tells Venkys and Shebby all they need to know if the results were published worldwide one way or the other.

How much would you pay for something thats losing over £2million a month plus the add ons of compensation payments.It could probably lose £35million this year so go on give us your considered opinion on what you think its worth?

The bigger question is once they get it they have wages of £30 odd million a year to cover -thats where it gets interesting especially if the growing rumour of parachute money already having gone is true!!!

So lets congratulate Shebby and ''my bosses who have only been here for 2 years '' on the excellent work they have done -and all that has been acheived whilst building excellent relations with the fans.

Who needs the Trust or the Ians????????

May be time for a poll on this MB- Knowing what we know ,would fans vote for Venkys and Shebby to stay or would they rather see the Club in the hands of the Supporters(Trust /Ian's etc).That probably tells Venkys and Shebby all they need to know if the results were published worldwide one way or the other.

Bob on. Whilst English might not be his first language, he quite happily comes out with crap at any given opportunity. His "bosses" have been Kean, appointed Kean, and appointed him - global advisor, what on earth is that! Couldn't run a bath.

Bob on. Whilst English might not be his first language, he quite happily comes out with crap at any given opportunity. His "bosses" have been Kean, appointed Kean, and appointed him - global advisor, what on earth is that! Couldn't run a bath.

Maybe a global advisor advises the global betting markets on where to put their money regarding Rovers results.

He surpasses John Clease by a country mile in the 'how not to manage' training videos of yesteryear.

He couldn't pick his nose, run a bath or organise the proverbial p1ss up in a brewery. WTF can he offer advice on?

He should be hung along with all the rest of the charlatans that we have had to endure since October 2010.

Archived