BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Sounds like you've been to a few TJ.

they can be viewed on YouTube(and his oxford university seminar is available on Netflix), they're entertaining if anything and he does have some very strong plausible theories regarding the Illuminati(as he calls it!) aside from the crazy crazy stuff.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

Was he saying uncle Jimmy was a kiddie fiddling space lizard? I don't believe all that Illuminati stuff, but corporations, the rich and politicians are generally in cahoots.

Anyway to attempt to get back on topic, that new thread about Desai saying when they took 'full control' or whatever it was just adds to the mystery about certain goings on. Some might say it would explain Myles Anderson's signing, and Steve Kean's invincibility. Hopefully the FA has bought a clue and some balls and are looking into things, or the various journalists etc. have the inside track and will expose any dodgy stuff.

ive been perusing the Berg appointment archives

The one thing that really struck me, was SS, he looked like the cat that got the cream as he held the Rovers jersey aloft with HB

And all the pressers seemed to feature HB and SS sat together, with SS displaying a sloppy grin in most of them.

this imo was the point of no return this season, Bergs managerial record was awful, but SS couldn't help himself, could he.

Massive mistake Shabby.

C'mon Mr T. Find me a link which says Berg was Singh's choice. Berg made contact with Shaw!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8219826/Blackburn-Rovers-chief-executive-admits-Henning-Berg-was-not-first-choice

(This article was the DAY AFTER Berg took charge! What kind of @#/? idiot says that the day after?)

Singh took ultimate responsibility and sacked him but that's because the cowards on our 'board' all slunk in the shadows.

I really DON'T want to defend Singh, believe it or not - he's a buffoon, but even more I don't want Shagnew being held blameless. The thought of those two being in sole charge at Ewood turns my stomach.

c69c50a9506391d0b4c44da25971aa97.jpeg

This might interest you Stuart.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1208303/henning-berg-set-to-be-named-blackburn-rovers-boss?cc=5739

i agree Shagnew are a pair of chancers, i know quite a bit about DS's 'dealings' at PNE and was flabbergasted when he was appointed MD, but as the Malaysian Arthur Daley would say....

"come on Stuart, are people really that stoopid"

That link is entirely consistent with the 'best they could agree on' scenario...

- Berg contacted Shaw

- Berg was an ex player satisfying Singh's weird and misplaced yearning

- Singh sorted out approval with Venkys (as per your ESPN link)

- Desai signed off contract terms

- Shaw finalised the contract agreement with Berg

- BRFC up in court over the alleged agreements in Berg's contract

Looks from that like our problems started and ended with Shaw.

Except there is a missing intro:

- Who brought in Shaw?

C'mon Mr T. Find me a link which says Berg was Singh's choice. Berg made contact with Shaw!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8219826/Blackburn-Rovers-chief-executive-admits-Henning-Berg-was-not-first-choice

(This article was the DAY AFTER Berg took charge! What kind of @#/? idiot says that the day after?)

Singh took ultimate responsibility and sacked him but that's because the cowards on our 'board' all slunk in the shadows.

I really DON'T want to defend Singh, believe it or not - he's a buffoon, but even more I don't want Shagnew being held blameless. The thought of those two being in sole charge at Ewood turns my stomach.

c69c50a9506391d0b4c44da25971aa97.jpeg

They look like two wide boys trying to sell time-shares in Bulgaria that don't exist.

Berg was 100% a Shebby decision who desperately needed to cover the kean up he had made with Paul Stretford, Redknapp's manager.

Shagnew were totally against Berg being appointed.

Who knows what was in Shaw's mind when he was reduced to contract secretary.

You've proven nothing that I haven't already addressed.

Singh gave Berg a chance and didn't stick the knife in at the first attempt. It's one of the few professional things he's done so you can't slate him for that. He then took responsibility, despite Shaw admitting Berg got in contact with him personally.

It was a good attempt but you scuffed it wide. ;)

No thoughts on the fact Shaw brought Berg into the equation and @#/? up, sorry, sorted out his contract?

Shebby messed up with his Wednesday deadline after 4 weeks avoiding giving Holloway the job.

The rush meant Berg started without a contract. Imagine the three of them having to explain to Desai that they appointed Berg but that he couldn't carry on because he wants 3 yr compensation. It was probably easier to just give him the 3 year compensation and not tell her.

Shebby messed up with his Wednesday deadline after 4 weeks avoiding giving Holloway the job.

The rush meant Berg started without a contract. Imagine the three of them having to explain to Desai that they appointed Berg but that he couldn't carry on because he wants 3 yr compensation. It was probably easier to just give him the 3 year compensation and not tell her.

Yeah miles easier. No-one would ever find out.

If that happens in any other business they are all fired, minimum.

I'd love to know for sure if Holloway was ever really a realistic prospect.

Ah right. Nixon was there. No wait, someone told him.

Now, who within the club sees Singh as a massive thread to their cushy, undeserved positions and might seek to discredit him?

Nope. Can't think of anyone.

Yeah miles easier. No-one would ever find out.

If that happens in any other business they are all fired, minimum.

I'd love to know for sure if Holloway was ever really a realistic prospect.

Exactly, hence why we have the worst Board of Directors since Robert Maxwell at Oxford.

Holloway met with the Three Wise Men several times. They spoke to Simon Grayson in a Midlands hotel when he was at Huddersfield.

Ah right. Nixon was there. No wait, someone told him.

Now, who within the club sees Singh as a massive thread to their cushy, undeserved positions and might seek to discredit him?

Nope. Can't think of anyone.

Singh discredits himself. Hence why he is locked in an epic battle of wits with the titans of Agnew and Shaw.

That's how I imagine it went down. 100% chance of being in deep doodoo if they tell her up front, at least a small chance of not being if they don't.

Singh discredits himself. Hence why he is locked in an epic battle of wits with the titans of Agnew and Shaw.

surly you meant tits, right?

I really believe Shebby still wants Sherwood as manager and wont be content with anybody else in the role.(b4 some diffo asks, no I don't have any bloody proof! just a gut feeling is all)

Berg was 100% a Shebby decision who desperately needed to cover the kean up he had made with Paul Stretford, Redknapp's manager.

where was Silvester in all this????

I actually think Berg could've worked out if they had let him bring with him the well respected ex-Man Utd coaches he worked with in Norway.

Instead he didn't bring in a single person, and was left out to dry by the club.

Having said that, he shouldn't have accepted the job without the promise that he could bring in his own staff.

I thought it was widely acknowledged that Berg was the only person interviewed that Singh, Agnew and Shaw actually agreed on, so he was given the job on that basis? He wasn't each camps fav by any stretch.

Archived