BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Tell you what, nefarious means or not I'm quite glad he went for a random Polish keeper who he had most likely never heard of

Shebby will also be dining out on the decision to get rid of Appleton. I think his stock in Pune will be rising by the minute. It's looking like the managerial change and the Polish lad have saved us from oblivion, albeit an oblivion Shebster did much to nearly bring about.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would rather have what the venkys are doing to us ??

you mean paying top wages in an effort to get us up and signing the likes of rhodes for club record fee? then yes. poor choices of managers has cost us this season(i believe that`s shaw and shebby`s doing?), not venky`s themselves. they cannot be critisised financially at all, their backing has been astonishing when you consider they have no real emotional ties to the club.

you mean paying top wages in an effort to get us up and signing the likes of rhodes for club record fee? then yes. poor choices of managers has cost us this season(i believe that`s shaw and shebby`s doing?), not venky`s themselves. they cannot be critisised financially at all, their backing has been astonishing when you consider they have no real emotional ties to the club.

Venkys are thick as 2 short planks and have brought nothing but misery and frustration to a once proud club and town.

You defending them does you no favours.

Who hired the man that relegated us in the first place?

Who was "confused" in May and continued to back a loser?

Who hired Shebby and Shaw?

Who allows them to play their power games further disrupting the club?

They may have put some money in, but when looking for the root cause of all Rovers failings all roads lead to Venkys.

So you ignore the players sold and not replaced, you ignore the structure of the club they've ruined. You ignore all the crap they've bought but they don't have emotional ties ? Its there baby !!

Christ I've read some stuff on here and I don't put many on ignore but by Christ you take the biscuit man.

You've conveniently forgotton that they sold off most of a Premiership team and a decent whack of backroom staff to fund this "effort t o get us up".

They haven't been backing the club.

The purchase of Rhodes etc just proves they aren't asset strippers.

Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself mate, you're clueless.

Shebby is employed directly from Venkys India not Rovers in the UK, maybe he was only allowed a 1 year travelling visa.

Any experts out there know the rules?

Did it not emerge recently that Rovers were paying him direct?

They haven't been backing the club.

The purchase of Rhodes etc just proves they aren't asset strippers.

Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself mate, you're clueless.

Jeesus, he's just giving his personal opinion, its just as valid as any others opinion on here, unless you know something we dont.

Jeesus, he's just giving his personal opinion, its just as valid as any others opinion on here, unless you know something we dont.

Nothing that supports Venkys ownership of Rovers is valid after the last two and half years tragedy. If you believe other wise then you are either on Venkys payroll, a dingle or a very special boy.

That wasnt my point!

And yes I am a very special boy

I know what your point was, freedom of opinion.

However Saxo has banged on relentlessly in support of Venkys and either he lives in a special unicorn land or he's a WUM. Where I live we have just run out of unicorns, so I like others are opting for the WUM option and after the torture endured under those clowns I fully understand and support SR's annoyance.

His personal opinion is certainly valid if we're only taking into account half a story.

Does this mean David Icke's opinions are valid, despite him being bats__t crazy?

Funnily enough, a lot of what David Icke says is very valid(and based on facts), which is what draws in his audience, its towards the end of his speeches/seminars that he starts mixing in the really far out stuff.

Archived