BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The snake and pig are owned the by the babysitter so that would be a correct use of the apostraphe surely.

I read it that snake and piggy ARE the babysitters, plural, so it probably should have been followed by a comma or colon.

C'mon Ricky, this is the most important issue for Rovers fans since Venkys took over. Get a grip!!

:lol:

Guest Norbert

It is indeed Stuart. It is imperative we let Venky's know the damage this rogue apostrophe before it costs us millions in hiring and firing a dodgy manager. It's already having a negative affect on the cartoons on this thread. It is out of control and is probably a plant from Anderson.

Who told the LT that Shebby had got his visa and was coming back yesterday ?

Why has he gone back to Malaysia for 2 weeks holiday now ? surely he should have had his hols whilst waiting for the visa.

Maybe we'll never see him again !

What the hell is going on ?

Why has he gone back to Malaysia for 2 weeks holiday now ? surely he should have had his hols whilst waiting for the visa.

WTF is going on? Dunno, let's ask Aggers. Bound to get the definitive, unbiased answer.

I would speculate that he hasn't had his own way, i.e. Sherwood not appointed, so is taking his bat & ball home.

• Backroom

Or just deemed slightly more competent than a malaysian football pundit(which wouldn't take much)

I'm not sure you get much more incompetent than changing a contract to give an employee three years worth of money he isn't entitled to.

Funny thing is, my wife who was brought up in Malaysia. Wrote to their government and asked that he be retained in Malaysia. As UK considers him a person who is an embarrassment to Malaysia.

Good old Del boy. Marginalised so he had little responsibility or much input at PNE when decent administrators in Gray and Scholes were in place. Amazing appointment by our club. Laughable.

Never met Agnew, but it is safe to say he has been promoted way over station and his rise to prominence has proven very distasteful. Don't believe a word he says and his basic attempts at professional PR are a disgrace to that profession.

Singh is the proverbial loose cannon and I shudder when he is let loose on behalf of the owners. He's a recognised joke as a tv pundit let alone a fit and proper executive for the Rovers.

However, the PNE pair concern me more than Singh ever will. They have learnt enough to know how to play the game and will do whatever they can to milk this gravy train. They won't look back or care when they leave in much the same way as the classless winker who took us down. Singh just shoots from the hip without thinking and is far more transparent.

Sick of the dishonesty, spin and deception at Ewood this last year or two. And an overriding lack of quality in all areas of the club, despite waxing an absolute fortune.

I distrust Shagnew and Shebby in equal measure.

The day Appleton was sacked coincided with Andy Cryer's last day at the Telegraph.

Andy tweeted confirmation of the sacking and added he knew it was true because he hadn't been told by Shebby.

I absolutely do not believe that Shebby is happy for Bowyer to be appointed, hence the delay.

Maybe it's an indication that Shebby is unlikely to get his way that he's now cleared off to Malaysia instead of coming here as scheduled.

I distrust Shagnew and Shebby in equal measure.

I absolutely do not believe that Shebby is happy for Bowyer to be appointed, hence the delay.

Maybe it's an indication that Shebby is unlikely to get his way that he's now cleared off to Malaysia instead of coming here as scheduled.

I agree with that all.

hope Shebby doesn't come back to Ewood Park.

I think that's the reason why Shebby has gone back to Malaysia now cos Bowyer is going to be appointed against his wishes cos he wanted Sherwood but doubt he would work for Venkys and Shebby

Just another 400 million miles to go then i will be happy he is far enough away from Ewood !!

Not like theres much needs doing at the moment , is it???

Just looking on Rovers website. Not 1 statement of any kind about players, manager, board or season tickets in 2 1/2 weeks since the end of the season. Who knows what's going on there. Good job we have a PR and Communications guru in charge or we may feel in the dark a bit eh.

Just looking on Rovers website. Not 1 statement of any kind about players, manager, board or season tickets in 2 1/2 weeks since the end of the season. Who knows what's going on there. Good job we have a PR and Communications guru in charge or we may feel in the dark a bit eh.

Seems like no lessons learnt at all, looks like another shambolic season to come at Ewood, can't really expect anything to change

whilst Shagnew are still in the boardroom.

I agree with that all.

hope Shebby doesn't come back to Ewood Park.

I think that's the reason why Shebby has gone back to Malaysia now cos Bowyer is going to be appointed against his wishes cos he wanted Sherwood but doubt he would work for Venkys and Shebby

Funny that Chaddy, Shebby is the only board member quoted in favour of Bowyer.

'The job is his to lose' I believe he said. If you can find something concrete to counter that then fair enough. Can't remember Shagnew saying anything though....

Aggers is on holiday unbelievable as it sounds - manager to be sorted, season tickets etc.... Still on the plus sde permatan will be nicely topped

No manager, no season tickets! Now's the time for holidays!.

Singh, Aggers, Shaw. They care a lot.

Archived