BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

That would make sense, perhaps a quiet word has been spoken firmly into some ears, with an 'or else' at the end of it. We can only hope :)

If the FA have been having a quiet word it wont be ended with "or Else" it will be more than likely "please help us dispose of the evidence, it doesn't look good on you , us or our business partners and our approved Agents"

Singh going before Shaw would be a turn up, might be because Kean's Kung Fu Panda has not got his certificates yet and they still need Shaw although I expect Singh to go back to running the kids leagues (or Indian Academy as it was called) as well as globalling in Asia

Still chin up, Europe only two seasons away :)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not get too carried away.

"Significantly, Venkys are believed to have given indications that Singh will not be involved in football affairs at the club."

He's not meant to be involved in that side of things anyway so it doesn't mean they won't continue to have him around for 'global advice'.

"He remains in India and is understood to have indicated that he is unaware of any changes that would affect his own position at the club."

Mealy-mouthed words but still making a story out of a 'no comment' scenario.

We need Singh and Shaw gone but we certainly need a credible replacement that the fans can support. I remain to be convinced that this will happen.

My monies on Jerome making a comeback as Chief exec.

Agnew gone, Singh, seemingly being eased out, Karen S supposedly working her notice and Shaw most likely next out the door.

Leaves the club with no management structure irrespective of how effective or ineffective these guys were.

I wonder what is brewing !?!?

Agnew gone, Singh, seemingly being eased out, Karen S supposedly working her notice and Shaw most likely next out the door.

Leaves the club with no management structure irrespective of how effective or ineffective these guys were.

Come on Mercer after 2+ years of the 'confused ones' we all know what's coming a great big stinking pile of disappointment.

Pleased Agnew gone, Shebby suppose leaving.

Silk is working her notice. her notice is 6 months according to Alan Nixon.

hopefully Shaw leaving soon.

according to Kamy on twitter, Venkys are using a London based employment agency to find this new CEO.

Dont see what Mercerman problem is? Its appearing that Venkys are finally going to run Rovers properly.

wonder if the FA and FL have a chat with venkys about running the club properly???

Pleased Agnew gone, Shebby suppose leaving.

Silk is working her notice. her notice is 6 months according to Alan Nixon.

hopefully Shaw leaving soon.

according to Kamy on twitter, Venkys are using a London based employment agency to find this new CEO.

Dont see what Mercerman problem is? Its appearing that Venkys are finally going to run Rovers properly.

wonder if the FA and FL have a chat with venkys about running the club properly???

Let's see who they appoint first before assuming they have learnt any lessons.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a cheap shot from Agnew pulling in a few media favours to put Shebby under pressure.

More like Voldermort

I would have thought you would know

For all the stick our comedy owners have rightly been given, could this be a sign of something promising ?

A clear out and the advice from UK based companies on who to appoint etc ?

I'm mildly optimistic and I haven't thought like that for a while

Proof?

When you look outside and it's not raining, does that mean the sun is shining?

Are they getting their men/women out before the collapse and putting a few of our guys back for their finale.

£100 ?

You never give up.

It's simple, I would not bet against anyone on this MB with the odd exception. You are not an exception, which is complimentary, and I would like to keep your Stella fund in tact !

Unfortunately under Venkys, the removal of a talentless muppet has usually resulted in the arrival of another one. So I'm keeping the champagne on ice for now.

Allardyce --> Kean --> Berg --> Appleton --> Bowyer

Williams --> Hunt --> Shagnew --> Vacancy

You're right, we SKH, we are due another dummy first.

I'm guessing that the only reason Shaw is still at the club is to fullfil the Football League requirement of having a qualified/licensed (?) administrator 'in charge' at the club.

If they bring someone in who could fill this position, i'd imagine Shaw will go.

The groundsman's dog is probably taking on Agnew's responsibilities.

For all the stick our comedy owners have rightly been given, could this be a sign of something promising ?

A clear out and the advice from UK based companies on who to appoint etc ?

I'm mildly optimistic and I haven't thought like that for a while

on the ale early nick? these imbeciles wont get the day of the week right.

You never give up.

It's simple, I would not bet against anyone on this MB with the odd exception. You are not an exception, which is complimentary, and I would like to keep your Stella fund in tact !

like i say if they went id happily give you 100 in celebration.

Unfortunately under Venkys, the removal of a talentless muppet has usually resulted in the arrival of another one. So I'm keeping the champagne on ice for now.

me too , at the end of the day whover gets the gig is just another chicken employee ,puppet whatever you call it.

Venky's prefer one man to be running the show. 'The Manager'

We seem to be going down the 'Kean' route but with Bowyer as the chosen one.

Won't be long before Bowyer is telling the press he's unsackable.

I'm guessing that the only reason Shaw is still at the club is to fullfil the Football League requirement of having a qualified/licensed (?) administrator 'in charge' at the club.

If they bring someone in who could fill this position, i'd imagine Shaw will go.

The groundsman's dog is probably taking on Agnew's responsibilities.

Isn't it just because they are waiting for his years probation to come up then they can sack him for nothing. Isn't that what happened with Agnew. Shaw's is up at the end of the month I believe.

Allardyce --> Kean --> Berg --> Appleton --> Bowyer

Williams --> Hunt --> Shagnew --> Vacancy

You're right, we SKH, we are due another dummy first.

now now Stu lol, Bowyer has earned his stripes, or at least i think he has. Berg and Appleton, well i dont think they did. I think the biggest F Up was at board room level, with Williams and Finn being replaced by Shagnew, not forgetting initially by that Indian no mark(cant get to his name), and then by a Malaysian who basically talks out of his nostrils.

sweet FA

excuse the pun :lol:

now now Stu lol, Bowyer has earned his stripes, or at least i think he has. Berg and Appleton, well i dont think they did. I think the biggest F Up was at board room level, with Williams and Finn being replaced by Shagnew, not forgetting initially by that Indian no mark(cant get to his name), and then by a Malaysian who basically talks out of his nostrils.

excuse the pun :lol:

;)

That was my point Isgak.

We have one more dummy BERORE the Bowyer level. It's fifth time lucky with Venkys and we haven't had "chairman" number four yet. ;)

Archived