BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

Well i universally hate the feckin lying t..t !!

If he hasnt gone by 3rd August then i will have.This bar steward is taking the p1ss out of the club and its fans and sorry but i aint supporting that any more.

Somebody will take this nob head out if he comes over here i am convinced

No need to worry.

His belongings are packed and will be on their way back to Malaysia next week. Good riddance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if shebby gets canned I might just trump your offer Bob. I could do with a global advisor and id be happy to offer a basic wage of 2 quid and no press restrictions. I could probably even stretch to signing Edinho, after all the dog will still need walking. I might even take Jorge (aka Gattuso) on loan to keep the garden in check.

PS - my apologies, the message this was in response to bobs from over a month ago. Nothing like current affairs eh.

Shebby me old son. My offer still stands. There's a cool 2 quid in my pocket with your name on it.

Yes very worryingly a source in Pune has told me that he has been chipping away at the owners. Bowyer needs a result quickly or there is a danger that the owners may start to listen to him again. If that happens then we are screwed.

don't see why the owners listen to him when he cost them promotion with his choice of Berg and the money he wasted on rubbish signing like Rosado, Jorge and Nuno Herquire.

Didn't Bowyer say he wouldn't work with Shebby when he became manager???

was Shebby with the Rao Brothers today? are Shaw and Bowyer having any meetings with them this weekend?

Yes very worryingly a source in Pune has told me that he has been chipping away at the owners. Bowyer needs a result quickly or there is a danger that the owners may start to listen to him again. If that happens then we are screwed. more screwed

What would shebby's solution be ?

don't see why the owners listen to him when he cost them promotion with his choice of Berg and the money he wasted on rubbish signing like Rosado, Jorge and Nuno Herquire.

Didn't Bowyer say he wouldn't work with Shebby when he became manager???

was Shebby with the Rao Brothers today? are Shaw and Bowyer having any meetings with them this weekend?

SS isn't in the UK, and neither are any of his possessions. His house in Calderstones was rented and has been emptied, with all his gear boxed up and on its way back to Malaysia.

Worryingly, he is very much in close contact with the owners, who despite suffering the consequences of his stupidity previously, still see him as a credible voice.

Guest Norbert

Add me to the list who sees this thread and think "Oh no, what's he been doing now?"

If Kamy is right, then he needs to be removed perminently. The last thing we need is another 300 managers this season. And God knows who we would get if Bowyer went.

I don’t believe Bowyers job is on the line at this early stage of the season, but one of the major reasons we haven’t bought season tickets is simply because the owners are only ever 1 step from making stupid ill-advised decisions, and once you’ve bought you’re in for the long haul.....

I don’t believe Bowyers job is on the line at this early stage of the season, but one of the major reasons we haven’t bought season tickets is simply because the owners are only ever 1 step from making stupid ill-advised decisions, and once you’ve bought you’re in for the long haul.....

Agree, however, we need a couple of results very, very quickly otherwise pressure will keep mounting on Bowyer and the team.

Next 2 matches are Donny and Barnsley away and home respectively. I would hope that we can win those 2 - anything less than 4 points wont help matters.

Most of the imaginary pressure comes from over-excitable folk with big egos and nefarious agendas trying to spread panic on the internet.

In the meanwhile Bowyer is doing a good job and I'm content to do what supporters do and support the team and manager. Call me old-fashioned.

Personally, I think Bowyer`s position is fairly safe. He's been out to India in the summer to meet Mrs D and that makes a huge difference. Berg and Appleton never met her I don't believe.

Think he's got a more kean like relationship with Mrs d rather than a berg/Appleton one. In saying that, don't think he is bullet proof like kean tho.

Tad early to be jumping on Bowyer given the amount of rope the previous clowns were given to hang themselves. 1 draw , 1 defeat, -1 Goal difference Christ the spin steve kean could put on those stats if it wasn't for a penalty we would have 3 points etc etc

If Bowyer simply is another plyable yes man then i hope Shebbys input is to give the following instructions

-Never play Lowe and Marrow in midfield again no composure=no ball retention=getting dominated,

-Never pick King again even as a sub,

-Get Henley in at Rb when fit,

- Don't play Rhodes and best together ever

I think it's worth pointing out that nobody sensible is jumping on Bowyer yet.

2 games into a 46 game season, a good start did nothing for us last year, a bad start didn't hinder Watford, Hull or Brighton last year, Derby are good at home, Forest are good full stop, injuries to key players, new signings need time to gel etc.

I think it's worth pointing out that nobody sensible is jumping on Bowyer yet.

2 games into a 46 game season, a good start did nothing for us last year, a bad start didn't hinder Watford, Hull or Brighton last year, Derby are good at home, Forest are good full stop, injuries to key players, new signings need time to gel etc.

Exactly what I said to my husband yesterday as we heard the goal go in on 5 live. We got all the luck at the start of last season and still came close to relegation. Forest and derby are tipped by many to be there or thereabouts at the end of the season. More worrying is that we seem to have played poorly yesterday. I don't know cos I'm still on holidays but radio made it sound that way.

Archived