BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he could only take shelfman with him the world would be a much pleasanter place to live.

I understand what you're saying Robbie, ya know. But sometimes in life things just don't work out for what ever reasons, it happens all things do but ya know perhaps not this time. You see I'm one circle and shelfman is another circle and only magicians can links circles and I'm no magician. Although I am very good at making things dissappear but that doesn't make me a magician, ya know. Derek is a lovely chap but our circles can't be linked as we're different circles and not magicians, but it's good to have different circles as variety is the spice of life as I'm always telling Madame. I like her circles, they're firm. Mmmmm.

Its not long since that Shebby was spouting off in the press, seemingly on behalf of the club. I don't think we have seen the back of him yet. I should imagine he more than most at the club is quite pally with the Venky's.

Singh Out. Shaw Out.

I understand what you're saying Robbie, ya know. But sometimes in life things just don't work out for what ever reasons, it happens all things do but ya know perhaps not this time. You see I'm one circle and shelfman is another circle and only magicians can links circles and I'm no magician. Although I am very good at making things dissappear but that doesn't make me a magician, ya know. Derek is a lovely chap but our circles can't be linked as we're different circles and not magicians, but it's good to have different circles as variety is the spice of life as I'm always telling Madame. I like her circles, they're firm. Mmmmm.

So accurate, yet so wrong at the same time.

Hope Mr Singh doesn't have his eyes on a position on the board...

Quick someone steal his spectacles! :D

I Ask everyone get the latest Shebby t-shirt from the spreadshirt shop when it becomes available soon that will soon hammer home the message home quick time. Glenn please approve the latest Shebby T-shirt soon we need to hammer the message home before the clown is let back into our green and pleasant land.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Norbert

Perhaps the FA has had a word with Venky's about getting the house in order, just so some awkward questions are quietly dropped. Hence Agnew going, Shebby possibly going, and so sign of them bringing Anderson back on board.

Perhaps the FA has had a word with Venky's about getting the house in order, just so some awkward questions are quietly dropped. Hence Agnew going, Shebby possibly going, and so sign of them bringing Anderson back on board.

That would make sense, perhaps a quiet word has been spoken firmly into some ears, with an 'or else' at the end of it. We can only hope :)

Let's not get too carried away.

"Significantly, Venkys are believed to have given indications that Singh will not be involved in football affairs at the club."

He's not meant to be involved in that side of things anyway so it doesn't mean they won't continue to have him around for 'global advice'.

"He remains in India and is understood to have indicated that he is unaware of any changes that would affect his own position at the club."

Mealy-mouthed words but still making a story out of a 'no comment' scenario.

We need Singh and Shaw gone but we certainly need a credible replacement that the fans can support. I remain to be convinced that this will happen.

Archived