BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its about time the LT started giving the fans thoughts as much exposure as the cretins running ruining the club, instead of tucking them away on the inside pages.

unfortunately they wont...they write what there told too + won't upset the apple cart - so to speak as it pays their wages

The only major issue I have with the article is when he talks about 'clueless appointments' and my response would be well you played a part in those appointments as did others at the club. He acknowledges that every managerial appointment since Allardyce was sacked has been a bad one, if the same people are still involved and they have a 100% failure rate to date then it doesn't exactly give out much hope they will be correct with Bowyer's appointment.

The mediocrity thing? Not an issue. Rovers have the highest wage budget in the division and are racking up big losses, Rovers clearly need to get promotion this season and it must be the number one target.

can't believe are having go at the Lancashire Telegraph and Chris Flanagan.

If you don't like what the write DON'T read it or buy the paper. fairly simple tbh.

That same principal would apply to reading posts as well then

Guest Norbert

So is this curtains for Shagnew?

Apparently so.

I doubt it. If they can survive that court case unscathed, mumblings from a Malaysian 1/4 wit who has been dead against them for so long won't oust them.

The only major issue I have with the article is when he talks about 'clueless appointments' and my response would be well you played a part in those appointments as did others at the club. He acknowledges that every managerial appointment since Allardyce was sacked has been a bad one, if the same people are still involved and they have a 100% failure rate to date then it doesn't exactly give out much hope they will be correct with Bowyer's appointment.

The mediocrity thing? Not an issue. Rovers have the highest wage budget in the division and are racking up big losses, Rovers clearly need to get promotion this season and it must be the number one target.

The main problem is that Shebby speaks as though he is just an interested onlooker and not as someone from within the club, and with his usual 'nothing to do with me' subtext.

The original loose cannon.

If I were Gary Bowyer would I trust Shebby? No.

Singh does make a fool of himself as far as fans are concerned but we seem to have got to the point where if he went on the radio and said it was raining he'd still have people foaming at the mouth.

The only thing Singh can do now to try to reduce any credibility is to stop doing interviews.

Please nobody complain though that the owners don't communicate.

Shingnew Out!

Singh does make a fool of himself as far as fans are concerned but we seem to have got to the point where if he went on the radio and said it was raining he'd still have people foaming at the mouth.

The only thing Singh can do now to try to reduce any credibility is to stop doing interviews.

Please nobody complain though that the owners don't communicate.

Shingnew Out!

Is it alright to point out that they don't communicate?

can't believe are having go at the Lancashire Telegraph and Chris Flanagan.

If you don't like what the write DON'T read it or buy the paper. fairly simple tbh.

Who the hell do you think you are, telling people what to do,

Have a word with yourself.

• Backroom

I don't remember the last time anybody complained about the owners not communicating.

I just want the lot of them to shut up and sell the club. I have no desire to hear or read anything from them, as they only speak nonsense and aren't to be trusted.

Is it alright to point out that they don't communicate?

You don't think Singh is the voice of the owners?

I don't remember the last time anybody complained about the owners not communicating.

Exhibit A in the case for the short memories of football fans.

C'mon DE, this was the position for ages before Singh rocked up.

It's like trying to close Pandora's Box.

• Backroom

You're talking a long time ago Stuart, Singh's emergence has pretty much killed anyone's desire to ever hear from the owners or people associated with them again. It's nothing to do with short-term memory loss, I just don't think the start of last season is relevant to saying "please nobody complain about the owners not communicating" as if anybody actually does that now.

I don't think Singh is the voice of anyone bar himself, nor is he interested in the input, opinion or advancement of anyone other than himself

Even the ludicrous imbeciles in Pune aren't capable of exercising any control over what he spouts

Thse who trotted out the "at least we're getting communication from the owners" guff must now surely realise this is a freelance nutter running wild

They could control him, by sacking him. Maybe.

• Backroom

I don't think Singh is the voice of anyone bar himself, nor is he interested in the input, opinion or advancement of anyone other than himself

Even the ludicrous imbeciles in Pune aren't capable of exercising any control over what he spouts

Thse who trotted out the "at least we're getting communication from the owners" guff must now surely realise this is a freelance nutter running wild

Singh has said multiple times that he speaks for Venky's. Unless they come out and directly disagree with this then one has to assume he is essentially their mouthpiece. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Balaji's opinions very closely matched Singh's.

You're talking a long time ago Stuart, Singh's emergence has pretty much killed anyone's desire to ever hear from the owners or people associated with them again. It's nothing to do with short-term memory loss, I just don't think the start of last season is relevant to saying "please nobody complain about the owners not communicating" as if anybody actually does that now.

A long time ago? Hey, the benchmark is pre-WWII where Rovers is concerned. :P

• Backroom

To some people, yes! You know what I mean, though. I don't think there are many people left who care much what the owners have to say, as it's obvious they're either powerless or clueless. Possibly both. Singh is just further proof of that, and in of himself he's IMO potential proof of a hidden civil war between Venky's and an as of yet technically unknown third party.

The main problem is that Shebby speaks as though he is just an interested onlooker and not as someone from within the club, and with his usual 'nothing to do with me' subtext.

The original loose cannon.

If I were Gary Bowyer would I trust Shebby? No.

correct Marton-nothing to do with him if its crap but all to do with him if something good ever manages to happen.He is a complete prick.No more mediocrity eh Gary because my bosses want to be in the EPL and make their fans happy!!

Ok lets start by making all our best players available and lining up a load of Bosmans from lower leagues.Bet we have this league sewn up by Xmas then .Just hope i don't get balloted out when season tickets go on sale.Some one told me they are only making 30,000 available.

So is this curtains for Shagnew?

Apparently so.

Lets hope so, then all Gary Bowyer has to worry about is massaging Shebby's huge ego, whilst improving things on the pitch, not beyond

the wit of a clever man to let his boss think he is running things.

Of course it depends who they bring in to replace Shagnew, if indeed they are toast.

Ian Holloway's palace team doing very well in the play offs so far. Did it ever come out why we didn't appoint him? I do recall Shebby having a say in that one as well.

Probably just a clash of egos, nobody could get a word in edgeways, can't you just imagine that meeting yak, yak yak, yak,yak !

Plus I doubt Holloway liked being called Robbie all the time.

Archived