BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know our best hope might be that Singh convinces Venky's to stick with us and get a proper board in then fund players. The locals possibles are a hreat well meaning bunch but either have no interest (Walkers), no money (WW) or no football know how (BRAG). Some have none of the above but are great guys (BRAG?). I've worked in 4 of the local clubs and the sharks in football would eat these alive.

I'm beginning to think the options have run out and if Venky's have need or are being duped freeing them of the shackles of whoever might be our best bet for future funding, but we need a credible hard headed board pulling for the club not themselves.

Does anyone else think Shaw must be one hard faces sob sitting through all this? I'd have walked.

Constructive dismissal anyone?

Also high court process excepted you'd think some of the gutter press would have stuck a mic. under Degsey's nose even for a few no comment reply's to sticky questions.

I'm now wondering..........

Sorry - cant edit on my phone. Hope it's understandable!😳

Ive been questioning Singhs' status in the UK for some time if you check my posts.

He has had no right to be in the UK for some time and unless he a director of BRFC he might find it very difficult to get back in.

Surprised no-one had picked this up we may have been able to chase him away earlier.

Ive been questioning Singhs' status in the UK for some time if you check my posts.

He has had no right to be in the UK for some time and unless he a director of BRFC he might find it very difficult to get back in.

Surprised no-one had picked this up we may have been able to chase him away earlier.

Somebody did a while ago, somebody linked with SEM who ran with it on twitter, why anybody from a football agency who have absolutely nothing to do with BRFC anymore would be this interested in an employee of venky's is a mystery, and when the person who's account it was, was challenged by the guy from sportingintel , declared it was his private account and not that of the company. This same account later released an "official" statement that said company had nothing to do with the Appleton appointment.

Edited to add: These tweets where from the day Berg was sacked

1. @sportingintel: If I were Venky's, I'd be expecting better advice from Global Advisor Shebby Singh - Ask him if he has a work visa? #rovers

.@jeffnorthlondon Is that an official SEM attempt to smear Shebby Singh, or is it an attempted smear made purely in a personal capacity?

@jeffnorthlondon On what basis do you ask it? As someone linked to a company (SEM) that made money from Kean being manager, are you objctve?

Guest Norbert

Now that does raise an eyebrow Perth. What indeed does it have to do with SEM? (conspiracy theories on a post card please).

Would this all make Shabby an illegal immigrant during the time he was pratting about round Brockhall and all the rest of it? Imagine the immigration interview if he was carted off in order to be deported.......

Now that does raise an eyebrow Perth. What indeed does it have to do with SEM? (conspiracy theories on a post card please).

Would this all make Shabby an illegal immigrant during the time he was pratting about round Brockhall and all the rest of it? Imagine the immigration interview if he was carted off in order to be deported.......

This is the point that someone could make if they enquired about Shebby's job role. Does he have the right visa to be making quasi-executive powers? Including starting his investigation on Derek Shaw. If I were Derek Shaw or Paul Agnew I wouldn't want Shebby getting a new visa. Who knows why an SEM representative would be interested in the same issue.

The Rovers tracksuit would be a good disguise if they came looking for him though. Global advisor nah not me guv !

Sorry forgot had his initials on it .

Guest Norbert

"Errr, no Robbie, my name is Simon Smith. I am the um, reserve coaching consultant..........no I'm not saying what my job involves."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived