BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby Singh

waggy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good old Del boy. Marginalised so he had little responsibility or much input at PNE when decent administrators in Gray and Scholes were in place. Amazing appointment by our club. Laughable.

Never met Agnew, but it is safe to say he has been promoted way over station and his rise to prominence has proven very distasteful. Don't believe a word he says and his basic attempts at professional PR are a disgrace to that profession.

Singh is the proverbial loose cannon and I shudder when he is let loose on behalf of the owners. He's a recognised joke as a tv pundit let alone a fit and proper executive for the Rovers.

However, the PNE pair concern me more than Singh ever will. They have learnt enough to know how to play the game and will do whatever they can to milk this gravy train. They won't look back or care when they leave in much the same way as the classless winker who took us down. Singh just shoots from the hip without thinking and is far more transparent.

Sick of the dishonesty, spin and deception at Ewood this last year or two. And an overriding lack of quality in all areas of the club, despite waxing an absolute fortune.

Pretty much my take on it.

Good old Del boy. Marginalised so he had little responsibility or much input at PNE when decent administrators in Gray and Scholes were in place. Amazing appointment by our club. Laughable.

Never met Agnew, but it is safe to say he has been promoted way over station and his rise to prominence has proven very distasteful. Don't believe a word he says and his basic attempts at professional PR are a disgrace to that profession.

Singh is the proverbial loose cannon and I shudder when he is let loose on behalf of the owners. He's a recognised joke as a tv pundit let alone a fit and proper executive for the Rovers.

However, the PNE pair concern me more than Singh ever will. They have learnt enough to know how to play the game and will do whatever they can to milk this gravy train. They won't look back or care when they leave in much the same way as the classless winker who took us down. Singh just shoots from the hip without thinking and is far more transparent.

Sick of the dishonesty, spin and deception at Ewood this last year or two. And an overriding lack of quality in all areas of the club, despite waxing an absolute fortune.

Onlyonejack, you certainly touched a nerve with that post. Rotten in the state of Denmark or what?

And who do they think they are? OMG..when you think back to Bill Fox, David Brown, Derek Keighley!. I trusted them and never for one moment doubted they had Rovers best interests at heart. Later I learned to trust John Williams.

Now we have to swallow our own sick, as arrogant light weights occupy the vacated seats in the Directors' Box.

Last year I nearly broke the radio, when I heard Agnew supporting Paul Hunt's statement that the key reason for Salgado's sudden disappearance was "the emergence of Jason Lowe". It wasn't Agnew that uttered the words, but he colluded by his failure to correct the assertion in the studio.

Now the same man who sat beside Kean, as he told one lie after another, tells us to" move on" after the shameful defence in the Berg court case.

Well Mr Agnew, I just don't buy it..

Having read Shebby's comments in the LT today I really do believe that he presents the greatest danger to the club of all those involved off the field. He states that the managers we had last season were clueless - I assume he includes Berg the manager he was so keen to appoint. He also states that he hopes Gary will not alienate any of the players - I assume he means not in the way in which Shebby alienated the players on the eve of last season with his comments about Pedersen. He states that Gary's main aim will be to avoid mediocrity - yes, that coming from Shebby is priceless! To think, a couple of years ago we had John Williams and Tom Finn at the helm and now we have Mr. Mediocrity himself!

Shebby out of the country - and unlikely to be seen again at Ewood according to Cryer - but still tracked down by Flanagan for more of his typically gauche and unhelpful barbs in today's (45p) LT - go buy your copy now before next Monday's 20p price rise!

Shebby is still gobbing of in the LT though, all previous managers were clueless and Boyer has to avoid mediocrity to survive, apparently

Guest Norbert

Including Berg, who HE pushed through? I can see why reporters go to him (he is rarely dull with his idiotic comments), but why the hell are Venky's allowing him to be such a meddling, big mouthed embarrasment?

Including Berg, who HE pushed through? I can see why reporters go to him (he is rarely dull with his idiotic comments), but why the hell are Venky's allowing him to be such a meddling, big mouthed embarrasment?

All part of the transition

The rhetoric used by Shebby in the LT article shows why he is unfit to have such a vital role at a football club.

The guy simply isn't fit for purpose and still talks like a tenth rate pundit rather than an ambassador of the club.

It's you who's clueless Shebby.

here is the LT article with Shebby

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10445175.Avoid_mediocrity__says_Blackburn_Rovers_advisor_Shebby_Singh/

Personally Shebby has got to stop talking to the media. hope he stays in India and keeps away from Rovers.

Just let Bowyer get on with his job as Manager. we don't want any problems in the background with him, the owners and Shagnew.

If either Shaw or Agnew or both go then we need an experience Football Administrator in like Gordon Taylor or Trevor Birch. and not like Shebby run the club.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10445175.Avoid_mediocrity__says_Blackburn_Rovers_advisor_Shebby_Singh/

Personally Shebby has got to stop talking to the media. hope he stays in India and keeps away from Rovers.

Just let Bowyer get on with his job as Manager. we don't know any problems in the background with him, the owners and Shagnew.

If either Shaw or Agnew or both go then we need an experience Football Administrator in like Gordon Taylor or Trevor Birch. and not like Shebby run the club.

As this interview proves, it doesn't matter where Shebby is, he will continue to damage Rovers as long as he has any influence.

Unbelievably unprofessional.

• Backroom

Shebby in spouting embarrassing nonsense shocker.

Considering the state of the club, mediocrity (which assumedly means mid table?) would be a blessing at this point.

The rhetoric used by Shebby in the LT article shows why he is unfit to have such a vital role at a football club.

The guy simply isn't fit for purpose and still talks like a tenth rate pundit rather than an ambassador of the club.

It's you who's clueless Shebby.

Yeah, but he'd be "delighted" if we got promoted. :rolleyes:

• Backroom

These are some of the worst comments yet

Absolutely disgraceful stuff, this is exactly why people target him, he makes himself a target

Onlyonejack, you certainly touched a nerve with that post. Rotten in the state of Denmark or what?

And who do they think they are? OMG..when you think back to Bill Fox, David Brown, Derek Keighley!. I trusted them and never for one moment doubted they had Rovers best interests at heart. Later I learned to trust John Williams.

Now we have to swallow our own sick, as arrogant light weights occupy the vacated seats in the Directors' Box.

Last year I nearly broke the radio, when I heard Agnew supporting Paul Hunt's statement that the key reason for Salgado's sudden disappearance was "the emergence of Jason Lowe". It wasn't Agnew that uttered the words, but he colluded by his failure to correct the assertion in the studio.

Now the same man who sat beside Kean, as he told one lie after another, tells us to" move on" after the shameful defence in the Berg court case.

Well Mr Agnew, I just don't buy it..

Because he needs us to move on. We need to stay where we are and turn some heat on Mr. Slippery

Shebby out of the country - and unlikely to be seen again at Ewood according to Cryer - but still tracked down by Flanagan for more of his typically gauche and unhelpful barbs in today's (45p) LT - go buy your copy now before next Monday's 20p price rise!

or just read on there website for free

Just let Bowyer get on with his job as Manager. we don't want any problems in the background with him, the owners and Shagnew.

I think he's proven in the past(during Appletons short tenure) that he doesn't even have to be at the club to cause unrest.

or just read on there website for free

I think he's proven in the past(during Appletons short tenure) that he doesn't even have to be at the club to cause unrest. HAVOC

shebby is an absolute disgrace IMO needs to stay in Malaysia or whereever..as for the LT reporter another joker I think his paragraphs are typed up by whoever he's doing the story on wether it by agnew , singh , or A N other..when he was the crime reporter IMO his write ups must have been done in greenbank never seen such biased reporting

Archived