BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Backroom staff 2013/2014

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Eric will have a dual role - ground maintenance and youth coach.

Used to be a joiner by trade and think he used to miss the target on several occasions judging by his fingers many years ago.

Maybe Eric will have a dual role - ground maintenance and youth coach.

Used to be a joiner by trade and think he used to miss the target on several occasions judging by his fingers many years ago.

Eric was a joiner who played non league/local football. He was always thoughtful about the game and gave the impression he would go into coaching. I'm sure he has been surprised how far he has got but it shows that through sheer hard work, belief, self confidence and ability it can be done at a professional club.

I think he will work with the youth players but it wouldn't surprise me if he got involved witht he reserves.

Chaddy, any truth in the rumour El Hadji D'Oeuf will be Kinder's assistant?

will he understand that french speaking referance? :tu:

really get the feeling of these being guys that really deserve the chance they`re getting at the club(yes, i inc hendry personally, everyone makes mistakes and he`d had a rough time of it when making them), real feel good factor about it for me.

Archived