274 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Don't like it
    • Hate it
    • Lee Grooby

Whats the fit like on the new shirt boys? Nike notoriously do a big fit,,,would you say the medium from last year is the same fit as the nike this year? reason i ask is i need to ship them and last years medium umbro was a bit snug but dont wanna order a large nike and have it swimming om me,,,im a fashion icon you see ;)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I got medium and am pleasantly surprised that it looks a good fit despite my belly. Better than the slim-fitting umbro which felt like a 'gym-goers-only' shirt.

I got medium and am pleasantly surprised that it looks a good fit despite my belly. Better than the slim-fitting umbro which felt like a 'gym-goers-only' shirt.

Sound Mike...so basically its a bigger fit medium than the umbro?

Whats the fit like on the new shirt boys? Nike notoriously do a big fit,,,would you say the medium from last year is the same fit as the nike this year? reason i ask is i need to ship them and last years medium umbro was a bit snug but dont wanna order a large nike and have it swimming om me,,,im a fashion icon you see ;)

Back in the 60s and 70s Rovers fans had a bit of a reputation around the country for being hard cases, I don't think many of the Hells Angels

and Greasers from back in the day would recognise the comments on this thread.

Sorry pal !

• Backroom

Sound Mike...so basically its a bigger fit medium than the umbro?

Yeah, I think so anyway. I've grown a beer belly in my final year at uni and the nike shirt fits nicely (still rihht on the shoulder but covers the gut haha). And tbh, the material is fantastic in current weather. Keeps the heat at bay.

Back in the 60s and 70s Rovers fans had a bit of a reputation around the country for being hard cases, I don't think many of the Hells Angels

and Greasers from back in the day would recognise the comments on this thread.

Sorry pal !

hahaha was being sarcastic bud...ive to get them posted so just dont wanna order a large if its massive considering the medium last year was like a small! the nipples in my profile pic should explain all...

I have to say perhaps things are on the up!

I've just taken delivery in France of 3 new home shirts and one new away shirt.

The quality is first class and as we all know and are rightly proud of, our home shirt, design and colours, is second to none!

We are The Rovers!

• Backroom

Not sure what advice you want? They are all made of the same but I haven't noticed mine being particularly uncomfy

I was hoping someone could advise me I have had the rovers home kit Long Sleeve for a while now it says on the label it is made of recycled polyester is this normal? it doesn't feel like the normal material feels a bit rough on my skin. Has anyone here noticed the same?

Can i just ask if you're applying a good quality moisturiser before putting on the shirt? I would recommend an aloe vera based product applied generously otherwise it can be a little abrasive.

Agree with PV here Savio, a good pre shirt cover of Aloe Vera improves the shirts feel. Often if your wearing it for a long period of time (over 60 mins) however this still isn't enough, I recommend buying The Body Shop's 'Chocolate Body Butter' and applying that in 30 minute intervals after 60 mins. This will ensure the shirt has a good feel, and in turn make you more appealing to overweight and pregnant women.

Guest Norbert

So it'll be great stuff if you like fat birds who watch football!

This thread is getting a bit Loose Women if you ask me.

I imagine there will be sponsorless option seeing as nothing is announced yet and its out Tuesday

I just hope they do it in infant sizes this time so I can buy my boy one

Hi Tom M,

Can you please confirm if they're doing infant sizes. Can't seem to find any.

Thanks,

• Backroom

Hi Tom M,

Can you please confirm if they're doing infant sizes. Can't seem to find any.

Thanks,

The smallest Nike one is 3-4 years

Below that the only option is a rovers brand blue and white halved shirt

• 5 months later...

Archived