• Like it
    • Undecided
    • Don't like it
    • Hate it
    • Lee Grooby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kamy just retweeted this link... stock item and $18.99 instead of $47.99 as reported, can get stuffed if true

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Products/Nike-Striker-III-Short-Sleeve-Football-Shirt-Mens-Football-Teamwear-University-RedWhiteWhite-61727.aspx

It's the same for loads of teams that have Nike kits. Charltons new home shirt is on there too.

think ill just try and salvage a badge from an old shirt and put it on of those for $19

The home shirt is different to the badgeless template version as the home has halves on the back whereas the badgeless template is all one colour.

Tom/Kamy I really like that kit and will definitely be getting it but I think what we are all thinking is the biggie when will it be on sale with a sponsor on the front? I believe the kit will look complete with the sponsor.

• Backroom

No idea Sav but you can buy it and they will add the sponsor for you later if desired for no extra cost

Just got new shirt great material but one point I have to make is there is a seam now separating the blue and white on the front

Is the seam fairly flat or is there a bump to it? I remember on the first Lonsdale shirt we had there was a seam down the middle and the shirt printining I had on it spilt down the middle because of it.

• Backroom

Its quite lumpy

I only noticed because I got my son a kit with his name and a number 2 on and I thought the 2 had an imperfection but it was the seam showing through a bit

That looks better than I was expecting. On the Lonsdale shirt there was a slight dip between the two halves which meant the white half was 1-2mm lower down than the blue half.

I'm going to wait till the away shirt is released so that I can save on delivery costs especially as I want to use the £7 next day service so that I know I will be in when it's delivered.

There were loads in the shop when I got mine.... more staff than customers. though the lad who served me at the till had not woken up and made eye contact with the ground the whole time he served me.

Archived