• Like it
    • Undecided
    • Don't like it
    • Hate it
    • Lee Grooby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One difference between the cheap shirt and the real one is on the cheap one there is side mesh, shown on pro direct soccer as white mesh under the blue sleeve, however n the real one there is no mesh and under the sleeve it is half blue half white

Can someone please advise I am considering getting the new rovers L/S shirt with the sponsor on now I know last year they put the probiz sponsor on after the logo came in. I was wondering can they do the same with the players numbers the reason I ask is because I am led to believe David Jones is about to sign & I would be very interested in getting his name & number so if I buy the shirt with sponsor now can they add the name and number on later?.

hahaha! Very good Josh the chances of the trotters finding 15M behind the sofa is about as likely as me going out for dinner with Emma Willis tonight so I am not worried on that score. I will go for Jones when he signs as I have met the guy before at one of the clubs social functions and is a very down to earth guy.

• Backroom

Brfcrule is aiming to be the first person in history not called Dave Jones to have Dave jones name and number on the back of his shirt

BRFCrule1:

1. What Jones are you talking about?

2. Did you go out with Emma Willis last night?

2. She loved her Big Mac & Chips Last night! :P

Brfcrule is aiming to be the first person in history not called Dave Jones to have Dave jones name and number on the back of his shirt

:lol: very good Tom I did actually have the old crown paints top with my name on the back & the number 9.

Dave Jones the monster we had last season? Has he signed - is he about to sign?

Alexanders yes it is the David Jones that was on loan from wigan last year he has not yet signed but am led he is about to according to some bloke on twitter Jones cousin who just so happens to be a Rovers supporter has stated he is about to sign for us.

Archived