• Undecided
    • Don't like it
    • Hate it
    • Lee Grooby

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I imagine there will be sponsorless option seeing as nothing is announced yet and its out Tuesday

I just hope they do it in infant sizes this time so I can buy my boy one

Is JR wearing a white under-layer in that pic?

I like it, glad the club has gone back to the correct format of quarters, rather than halves.

Shorts look good with the blue side stripe too.

Yeah I like this one a lot. I actually prefer it without a sponsor and the halves reversed as they should be. Although with the sponsor not having a one is not only damaging in terms of revenue but a reminder of the reasons we font have one is the incompetence of board room and above.

But decent strip

Yeah I like this one a lot. I actually prefer it without a sponsor and the halves reversed as they should be. Although with the sponsor not having a one is not only damaging in terms of revenue but a reminder of the reasons we font have one is the incompetence of board room and above.

But decent strip

They have a sponsorship deal lined up but it hasn't been finalised yet as there were other offers made.

They have a sponsorship deal lined up but it hasn't been finalised yet as there were other offers made.

Ah. Good to know. Is it a proper one of the princes trust again.

Back to the kit I believe its £42.99. As nice as it is can't see many being sold at that price. But it would be funny to get promoted to have a team who's replica kit costs more than their season tickets.

Luckily it's hard to make our kit look bad with such a simple design, but it has potential to look great. It's very similar to the generic blue and white halved Nike training kit you can buy on pro direct soccer for 20 quid. Never mind Nike always looks pretty sharp and the kit as a whole will look good; that's if you like being a full kit w@*K*%. Thank god they changed the halves otherwise it would have been a little too simple!

I'm not a big fan of this to be honest, don't hate it or anything. Just......meh.

Same. Never really been a fan of Nike's styling, I like traditional styles with collars rather than V-neck tshirt thing.

I was hoping they might have gone for the style that used in that speical Arsenal shirt a few years back (the retro looking dark red one) but they've gone for the one I don't really like. I think those styles date incredibly quickly.

Same. Never really been a fan of Nike's styling, I like traditional styles with collars rather than V-neck tshirt thing.

I was hoping they might have gone for the style that used in that speical Arsenal shirt a few years back (the retro looking dark red one) but they've gone for the one I don't really like. I think those styles date incredibly quickly.

Couldn't agree more really, I don't mind a round neck though at a push. I think the shirt looks rather boring, however it's not like I had high expectations for it anyway.

Archived