BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wrexham - Saturday 6 July - Friendly

So who's making the trip to Wrexham then? I'm trying to convince the wife that its a lovely way to spend a hot summers day.

I did go the last time we played them, Matt Derbyshire came along and sat with the fans as well.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who's making the trip to Wrexham then? I'm trying to convince the wife that its a lovely way to spend a hot summers day.

I did go the last time we played them, Matt Derbyshire came along and sat with the fans as well.

Aye, he sat in front of me.

I'll be having a drive down again, so if anyone wants a lift from the Chorley area give us a shout.

Rovers' starting XI vs. Wrexham: Kean, Orr, Songo'o (trialist), Hanley, Markus Olsson, Fernandez, Judge, Pedersen, Nunes, Best, Rhodes.

Rovers' subs vs. Wrexham: Eastwood, Kane, O'Connor, Givet, Morris, O'Sullivan, Dunn, Ribeiro, Rosado, Forrester, Taylor.

Thought Bruno had already left for good..

Do we read anything into the absense of Martin ollson and Scott dann? Ollson may have had extra time off due to internationals ( like josh king has ) but dann would have had that?

Yann Songo'o

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/yann-songoo/profil/spieler_144341.html

Reason for Dann absence

@OneRovers where's Scott Dann?

@Lordiiiii he only came back to pre season training on Thursday.

I would say Martin Olsson is in talks with Norwich

here is Rovers official twitter page https://twitter.com/OneRovers/with_replies

Hi Glenn, are you going? I still have your flag from the fans v legends match...

Sadly not, nor I am at New Order this evening. I'm not particularly a happy bunny about either but "more important stuff" came up.

Archived