BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footballers Haircuts, which ones annoyed you.

I cant stand the stuid side parting with a quiff thrown in, Beckham, bale and Barton type of look.

Couldnt stand that weird mullet with the perm at the back of the head that they had in the 80's.

Probably showing my age but starting to detest footballers for just about everything these days, earings, massive headphones, 4x4's and gangsta clothing.

The hair cuts that you see at the minute really annoy me. The shaved back and sides, with the longer bit on top, which is gelled back in a side parting. It's all do to with this hipster look that is so popular at the moment. You see tonnes of guys wearing shirts from Top Man, that looked like wallpaper from your Granny's house and sporting these haircuts. Terrible style altogether.

The hair cuts that you see at the minute really annoy me. The shaved back and sides, with the longer bit on top, which is gelled back in a side parting. It's all do to with this hipster look that is so popular at the moment. You see tonnes of guys wearing shirts from Top Man, that looked like wallpaper from your Granny's house and sporting these haircuts. Terrible style altogether.

I have to agree with this. I watched the Derby game on Sunday and the number of players with haircuts making them look like they came from a workhouse was very common.

Footballers have never been known to be the brightest, or have the best fashion sense. This look cements it for me.

Guest Norbert

I'm being a bit unimaginative, so could you post an example?

Diouf's bleached Brazilian looks stupid. It looks like he's missed a bit shaving his head. Still, it gives me an excuse to post this picture:

o-LEEDS-FAN-570.jpg?6

If ever a picture summed up Leeds fans. It says a lot that the lad's crap hairdo is the least offensive thing about his appearence!

Guest Norbert

A combination of this lot.

01-shaved-sides-long-top.jpgf0210407_19261493.jpg

Ah, I see now. Yes, it makes me think of those very unamusing, preening comedians who are all so trendy with their tight jeans etc. The sort you usually see on BBC 3.

Had lunch today in a resteraunt in Portugal and sat at the table next to us was Abel Xavier ex-Portugal international. Now anyone that ever saw him playing probably remembers the mad bleached hair / beard comb; well, gutted to report that the beard is no more but the mad hair lives on!

He is just starting out as a manager of Faro based Olahenese so expect him at Ewood before Christmas......

Nice guy by the way, had a chat between courses and he was more than happy to have a pic with my little boy and even went back to his car and brought a ball and signed it for him.

Archived