BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England Decline Must End

neekoy

Dr. Peters works with that 'Chimp Paradox'.

WHAT ARE HIS METHODS?
Peters works to a principle called ‘The Chimp Paradox’, which says the brain is split into three parts: the rational ‘human’ section, the illogical ‘chimp’ section and a computer for storing information.

The way athletes control their ‘chimp’ dictates how well they perform. Put simply, athletes need to control their surges of emotion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2573311/Meet-Roys-head-coach-The-psychiatrist-whos-helped-Gerrard-Pendleton-Hoy-OSullivan-reach-top.html#ixzz2v3Iz17MO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The decline of the England national team started with the sacking of Alf Ramsey and apart from a few false dawns has gone on ever since - exacerbated by the influx of foreign players into the Premier League. It's not stopping any time soon although Hodgson is going ok.

Now they need a sports psychiatrist who's not comfotable with his real name - give me a break. Maybe he can help the over paid tossers in deciding which colour of Ferrari to buy.

Can't help but think that the 'chimp paradox' is made for Rooney.

God, based on what people are saying on here you're all close to turning into the French - fairweather patriots.

It's your national football team, they are no more overpaid or any worse behaved than any of the other major nations.

God, based on what people are saying on here you're all close to turning into the French - fairweather patriots.

It's your national football team, they are no more overpaid or any worse behaved than any of the other major nations.

So they're still overpaid and badly behaved then Eddie?

I agree with Al and Eddie. I can't understand not supporting your own country's team however bad, overpaid, overhyped, and disliked the players may be. Is it English apathy?

Politicans are the dodgiest around but I still vote.

• Backroom

I agree with Al and Eddie. I can't understand not supporting your own country's team however bad, overpaid, overhyped, and disliked the players may be. Is it English apathy?

Hopefully by spoiling the vote than coming to a compromise?

Is there a difference between not supporting and not giving a toss?

I'm in the latter now regarding that abject bunch of tossbags that call themselves Engerland

Struggling against a team that didn't qualify.....same old

Looks like Denmark were the 2nd place team in the FIFA qualifying group stage that did not advance to the Playoffs.

http://us.soccerway.com/international/europe/wc-qualifying-europe/2014-brazil/1st-round/group-b/g4650/

Armenia in that group started bad but then went on a mini-tear and defeated some of the teams above them.

Stevie G has found his niche, but Denmark are limited, we slow down the play beyond belief, and look what we are, second rate. We ain't going to take Brazil by storm. Sad Woy needs to shake it up, isn't it time to go for broke? Woy isn't the man imo

couldn't you apply that to Blackburn as well?

Stevie G has found his niche, but Denmark are limited, we slow down the play beyond belief, and look what we are, second rate. We ain't going to take Brazil by storm. Sad Woy needs to shake it up, isn't it time to go for broke? Woy isn't the man imo

Dear mr blatter, thank you for your kind invitation to your party in june this year. Whilst we would very much like to attend, we feel that our presence there might cause some embarrassment to our countrymen, dispel any lingering belief that having invented football, we can still remember how to play it, and result in our premature departure from the group stages. It was nice to be considered as a country that once had a competitive, motivated and commited football team, but until further notice please consider England as primarily a team of cyclists and curlers.

Yours faithfully

On behalf of the FA

Dear mr blatter, thank you for your kind invitation to your party in june this year. Whilst we would very much like to attend, we feel that our presence there might cause some embarrassment to our countrymen, dispel any lingering belief that having invented football, we can still remember how to play it, and result in our premature departure from the group stages. It was nice to be considered as a country that once had a competitive, motivated and commited football team, but until further notice please consider England as primarily a team of cyclists and curlers.

Yours faithfully

On behalf of the FA

Blatter/corrupt git, grease his palm, we might make it through the first round!

Wow, we've scored - and woken up

Archived