BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who don't move over on the pavement. WTF is all that about? If I'm walking alongside someone and a person comes the opposite direction, I'll make way for them, going single-file if necessary. But some folk just don't give a s**t and would have you walking in the road to get past. And it seems more often than not to be women.

• Backroom

Similarly, people who walk straight across your path without a care in the world, often making you almost trip up or bump into someone else. God forbid you bump into them because of their selfishness or they'll get all high and mighty!

The tossers that stand there whining, huffing and puffing whilst your trying to draw some cash out of a couple of different accounts.

Hmmmm let me see... which account will let me have £10 today? Isn't all that mulitiple account crap just for either poor people or dodgepots?

other than maybe having a business/work account and a personal account, I cant see why anybody would want or need 2 bank accounts and surely nobody is desperate/dum enough to take cash out with a credit card(considering there's usually an obscene fee or interest rate for doing so)

Hmmmm let me see... which account will let me have £10 today? Isn't all that mulitiple account crap just for either poor people or dodgepots?

In which case the image of you waiting in the rain with your platinum diners club card just got even funnier

• Backroom

Tell you what Mike Ellison, you don't halve have a lot of gripes for a young guy!

thenodrog, jimmk2 and AL will be getting worried that there's a young pretender to their 'throne of moan'

(or worst you could end up like old sparky)

I'm often told I'm a pensioner in the wrong body :/ though I usually whinge for comic effect in real life. Internet griping is much easier as there's time on your hands haha

• Backroom

I must be one or the other - or maybe both!

We have a current account each and a joint account for mortgage etc

• Backroom

Why on Earth would a married couple retain separate accounts (other than for tax purposes)?

Why on earth would anybody else care?

Nowt to do with that Mike just more the fact that its nice to have a bit of separate disposable income individually

Plus I like knowing one account has the money in to cover all bills and direct debits then use the others for monthly spending

Oh and coconut - hate the stuff

If you have £1000 monthly spending cash and split it £500 in each account you both get £500. If you both access it from one account I can speak for most married men and say they wont get anywhere near the £500 :)

My quote function is not working correctly. So in reply to Tom :-

I strongly believe that when a couple are married everything is shared. I have seen separate accounts and when one earns more than the other it can cause upset.

EDIT

It's supposed to be a partnership FGS not what yours is mine and what's mine's me own. Splitting the income is difficult if the man is expected to pay the bill on nights out. If it all comes out of the same account there is no problem.

Archived