BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

A normal driver who owned his own car wouldn't drive like that. They're almost certainly corporate drivers who couldn't car less about anyone else on the road or the laws of the highway and who drive like maniacs at very high speed using petrol paid for by other taxpayers. The ignorant "keans" should be made to retake their tests every year and attend police speeding courses - and a higher rate of tax to pay for the damage to the environment and accidents they cause.

Your obsession is showing Jim. Change the record. Nobody agrees with this one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the traffic light bit, one that really annoys me is the filter light going up past the ice arena at the entrance to Asda

It used to ease the flow quite considerably but in the last year or so they no longer use it and now there's a period of time when the only traffic is cutting across it so no reason whatsoever for it not to be on, I reckon they just don't want to buy a new bulb

They really need filters at Four Lane Ends and the intersection of Roman Rd and Blackamoor Rd.

Drivers don't help each other out so one car wanting to turn right holds up a full line of traffic.

Our town planners are more worried about creating "racing lanes" where dual carriageways merge to single ones after the lights, and which roads they can turn into the next one way system.

I honestly think they see their jobs as to stop or slow traffic down rather than keep cars moving as effectively as possible. That mentality just leads to increases in frustration and probably emissions as cars are in neutral and low gears for longer.

They need to work on creating off-road cycling highways and improving traffic movement.

:lol: if anyone ever needs to justify why they don't drive, this thread is perfect.

It's funny how when you're learning, people constantly tell you that driving's a piece of cake... but as soon as you're in a car with them they're moaning about all and sundry.

It's funny how when you're learning, people constantly tell you that driving's a piece of cake... but as soon as you're in a car with them they're moaning about all and sundry.

Driving IS a piece of cake.

It's people being thoughtless and careless that cause problems.

Back to the topic (try and stop Jim from waving his handbag at Gordon)

Low rent British holiday makers.

Love a bargain but some Brit families

take the p1Ss.

Scots the worse, pale skinned and tattoo'd, fat women and men who look like Spud from Trainspotting

Sorry, should have said "absolutely" pathetic.

Which the above certainly is.

Back to topic

Pseudo scousers having a go at "low-rent British holidaymakers" and Scots in particular.

Couples who have a shared Facebook page

John Janet Smith ❤️

With a photo of them both gripping each other tightly - usually in their wedding gear. :rolleyes:

cheesy%252Bcouple.jpg

They really don't trust each other, do they? :D

I'd like to extend this to people who have their kids (usually babies) as profile pics. Creepy!

John Janet Smith ❤️

With a photo of them both gripping each other tightly - usually in their wedding gear. :rolleyes:

cheesy%252Bcouple.jpg

You'd hate Korea. there they do couples teeshirts and jumpers so you quite often see couples wandering round hand in hand wearing the same clothes.

John Janet Smith ❤️

cheesy%252Bcouple.jpg

people who have Facebook, Twitter etc, period.

Don't worry, we forgive you. It's entirely understandable.

I guess this is the result when education isn't free for all.

• Backroom

Not so much a rant but something I don't get, people around here wave at cars stopping at red lights as if to thank them. Why? It's the law. You might as well thank somebody every time they don't punch you in the face as they walk past.

Zebra crossings I can allow for, but red lights? Don't understand that.

• Backroom

Not so much a rant but something I don't get, people around here wave at cars stopping at red lights as if to thank them. Why? It's the law. You might as well thank somebody every time they don't punch you in the face as they walk past.

Zebra crossings I can allow for, but red lights? Don't understand that.

Not seen it at red lights but I have at that 'priority' bit of Bennington St. Baffling.

Rant: People chucking fag-ends out their cars. Dirty @#/?s.

Subs who arent ready to come on when the manager asks them. They look around for their shirt (why this isnt on, god knows). Then they start taking chains etc off...WTF, why would you wear jewelery when your on the subs bench

Guest Norbert

Dey might want to look gangsta innit blud.

Still, not as ridiculous as John Terry appearing in full kit every cup win, regardless of whether he is playing/played.

Archived