BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Governments and Cabinets stuffed with Old Etonians and Oxbridge types none of whom know what it's like to live in the real world.

Correct. I think they are in the majority now. Blair, Cameron, Osbourne, Balls, Harman, Clegg etc etc. All public school toffs with barely any work experience between them. MP's should be prohibited from standing for election under the age of 40 and with at least 10 years employment under their belts.

Or the price of a pint of milk. Or this weeks howler - The chancellor having no idea how much it costs to fill up a Vauxhall Astra with petrol.

Really? Well then can you tell us all how much it costs cos I've no idea either Tyrone?

In fact if anyone says they know without being the owner of an astra and a petrol engine one at that I'd say they were lying. Just seen a poll on the subject and currently 57% think he should know the answer! I'd be amazed if even 1% of that 57% know the answer themselves!

It's like that keans about Cameron not knowing the price of a pint of milk. Who tf can answer that with any certainty when milk varies in price from shop to shop and most is now sold in litres? Stupid and immature reporters and even more stupid members of the public who drink it all in and don't have the intellect to see through such ridiculous bullsh1t.

it would be interesting to see the statistics for occupations taken up by those who bullied at school. banking would be a top one I'm sure.

I'd have to go for HMRC.

Very good Maj, you are in the 1%. BUT I bet you can't tell me if it's in a bottle, plastic container or carton? OR is it skimmed, semi-skimmed or whole?

btw that is the retail price. There is more than one price and the mocking reporter who questioned cameron wasn't specific either. So now can you tell me the wholesale price? How much does a dairy farmer receive for the same pint of milk? Not quite the gimme answer that you and 57% of the nation thought is it?

Guest Norbert

Football. I am losing interest with it beyond my trusty FM 2010. Rampant ugly capitalism and greed combined with spoilt man-children, corruption and every vile aspect of human nature short of murder. It is very disheartening to see the filth and scum of humanity getting richer at the expense of the naive and weak. The bullies and con men have won.

Football. I am losing interest with it beyond my trusty FM 2010. Rampant ugly capitalism and greed combined with spoilt man-children, corruption and every vile aspect of human nature short of murder. It is very disheartening to see the filth and scum of humanity getting richer at the expense of the naive and weak. The bullies and con men have won.

welcome to earth.

Football. I am losing interest with it beyond my trusty FM 2010. David Cameron's Conservative party. Rampant ugly capitalism and greed combined with spoilt man-children, corruption and every vile aspect of human nature short of murder. It is very disheartening to see the filth and scum of humanity getting richer at the expense of the naive and weak. The bullies and con men have won.

Corrected it for you. Agree absolutely.

• Backroom

Jim, why you don't apply that equally to Labour and LibDems is beyond me. Surely someone as intelligent as yourself knows that the Tories are no worse than every other political party? They're all pricks.

I think there's a lot more than that wrong with the world today...

Stupid people who post their life facebook (or should that be bragbook/smugbook). Putting vague status's up to encourage people to ask 'you ok?'......Wishing their other half happy birthday/anniversairy - Do you not live with them or speak to them????...Taking 'selfies' ...Isn't there someone that can take a photo for you, you vain individual......Saying how wonderful their kids/friends/parents/dog/cat/hamster is..Just bloody well tell them.

I'm sure there's more ...

Jim, why you don't apply that equally to Labour and LibDems is beyond me. Surely someone as intelligent as yourself knows that the Tories are no worse than every other political party? They're all pricks.

Cameron & Clegg are drowning , you can only save one .....

Which pub would you go to?

Archived