BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers away day on the South coast - Brighton, Sat 9th November

Big call leaving Hanley out. Quite a statement from Bowyer that. Quite impressed, answers a question or two about Bowyers character as a manager

Hope its 442 and king alongside Rhodes and not judge in 'the hole'

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like an unchanged team for us

Kean

Kane Dann Killgallon Spurr

Cairney Williamson Lowe King

Judge

Rhodes

Glad Hanley hasn't got his spot back automatically personally

Dunn and Etuhu on bench

pleased Bowyer has same team. is the formation 4-4-2 with Rhodes and King up front or 4-2-3-1 with Judge in number 10 role?

Is Best injured then?

don't think so. maybe he leaving Rovers on loan with Rovers closing in on striker on loan. Nixon has said Rovers are after Jutkiewicz from Boro

I sit in the Riverside and, to be honest, don't often have a beer but on the occasions that I did there was always only a choice between smooth and lager.

To be fair, hand pump cask ale would be too much trouble for a 3 hour max event.

But far better than that Tetleys dross that they serve up now. Not had a beer there since they switched from Thwaites. Even though it was only smooth. Wainwrights day was brilliant.

Hanley needs taking down a peg or two, so props to Bowyer for that. Also, it would've been harsh to change the back-four after keeping a clean sheet in the last game.

Mistake in my view. Hanley is far more effective than Killgallon. Could cost us the match.

If Dunn is fully fit he should be in instead of Judge. My opinion of course.

Mistake in my view. Hanley is far more effective than Killgallon. Could cost us the match.

Agreed Al

Hanley's attitude is a liability. He needs to know he can't waltz back into the side after stitching us up against Wigan. As for Dunn, he needs saving for our home games. Need to look at the bigger picture, Al.

Play your best team. Haven't seen Kilgallon play, but Hanleys looked ok to me this season.

To be fair I don't think Kilgallon has done anything wrong in the games he has played during Hanley's suspension and we kept a clean sheet in the last game. Although I do think that Hanley has been probably our best player this calendar year.

• Backroom

Aye, he could throw an elbow and get himself sent off causing us to retreat to our own half and ultimately lose...

Oh, no wait, that would be Grant.

Kilgallon is just as good as Hanley. If we lose today it won't be because of this decision.

Hanley's attitude is a liability. He needs to know he can't waltz back into the side after stitching us up against Wigan. As for Dunn, he needs saving for our home games. Need to look at the bigger picture, Al.

To see the bigger picture you need to attend the matches.

Aye, he could throw an elbow and get himself sent off causing us to retreat to our own half and ultimately lose...

Kilgallon is just as good as Hanley. If we lose today it won't be because of this decision.

You have not changed my opinion. Get's sent off every match does he?

On really. You're in the wrong job.

• Backroom

To see the bigger picture you need to attend the matches.

You have not changed my opinion. Get's sent off every match does he?

Fact is the difference between Kilgallon and Hanley's ability is not enough to cost an entire game - of that I'm certain.

I love it. This reply is the perfect concession to any argument I make. ;)

And always will be until you can comment from a position of having witnessed what you are talking about.

The Amex really is a nice stadium. Went there this summer for Villarreal's friendly.

Was tempted to go at the weekend but after hearing about the type of fan these away-days are attracting, I decided against it.

You had the chance of seeing your team for the first time in a while, yet decided against it based on a pompous attitude regarding our fans?

And always will be until you can comment from a position of having witnessed what you are talking about.

Try having an argument sometime. You never know, you might enjoy it.

If you want to point out where I'm wrong, go ahead, but avoid the ad hominems.

You had the chance of seeing your team for the first time in a while, yet decided against it based on a pompous attitude regarding our fans?

Excuse me for not wanting to spend a wet November afternoon with a bunch of racist yobbos.

Archived