BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lukas Jutkiewicz

Neal

Not sure if this has been discussed at all on here but we've been linked with a move for Lukas Jutkiewicz on loan. Absolutely ruined us last season, don't understand whats happened here but surely the sort of centre forward we'd need as an alternative to Rhodes?

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/10799192._I_want_the_Boro_job_and_can_make_it_work__says_confident_Venus/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should both read the boro fan's opinion on the boro match thread.

It's pretty sobering.

Whats the jist?

Going off what I've seen, he certainly has something. He had more shots at us in 20 mins than the rest of their whole team the other week.

This is just a continuation of the summer of cast offs. It doesn't smack of any promotion ambition. Especially when its the only way to prevent eventual administration and the possible selling off of the clubs facilities.

more average Joes.If its sh1t or bust season why are messing about with also rans? Surely may as well be fined for having a right go and blasting it than just adding more dross to the dross we already have???

It gets more puzzling by the day at this place.

more average Joes.If its sh1t or bust season why are messing about with also rans? Surely may as well be fined for having a right go and blasting it than just adding more dross to the dross we already have???

It gets more puzzling by the day at this place.

Errr who would u sign instead?another danny murphy??

Guest Norbert

It was a blow when he left Coventry for Boro, as he was a solid striker who worked hard for the Sky Blues, and was one of their better players at that time. He was mainly partnered or deputy for that charming chap Marlon King. However, he's not done much at Boro, and isn't what you would call a goal machine.

So to sum it up, I'm not entirely sure he'd be better than Campbell or Best. It could work out, it might not.

It was a blow when he left Coventry for Boro, as he was a solid striker who worked hard for the Sky Blues, and was one of their better players at that time. He was mainly partnered or deputy for that charming chap Marlon King. However, he's not done much at Boro, and isn't what you would call a goal machine.

So to sum it up, I'm not entirely sure he'd be better than Campbell or Best. It could work out, it might not.

Campbell and Best have scored 2 goals in their respective Rovers careers ...

I doubt they will get double figures before they leave , I am not expecting them to vacate the premises til their contracts expire ....

In short they are 2 total wasters !

Archived