BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lukas Jutkiewicz

Neal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO I think king helps rhodes more than any target man. His pace pushes opposing back fours deep, meaning JR spends more time in theory in the final 3rd. Stick a big lump there near him and teams will continue playing a high line near the halfwway line knowing JR and the lump are no threat to run in behind. Higher up the pitch we play the less the ball needs holding up as our midfield are therfore higher up the pitch to, thus limiting some of JR's weaker areas

• Backroom

IMO I think king helps rhodes more than any target man. His pace pushes opposing back fours deep, meaning JR spends more time in theory in the final 3rd. Stick a big lump there near him and teams will continue playing a high line near the halfwway line knowing JR and the lump are no threat to run in behind. Higher up the pitch we play the less the ball needs holding up as our midfield are therfore higher up the pitch to, thus limiting some of JR's weaker areas

It deffo worked vs Boro. Also noticed that Rhodes and Campbell were starting to forge an understanding in preseason, perhaps for similar reasons?

On the other hand, we could always try for Luca Toni.....

Its not ideal, but if we must play someone alongside JR then imo its our best fit. The downside is in most matches we will be outnumbered in midfield, struggle to pass our way through due to being outnumbered and the ball as a consequence starts going more direct and bypassing midield

You mean like Marshall has ?

Are you writing Marshall off already? I agree he's been poor so far but he's talented and young so can develop.

Look at King this season compared to last. He was woeful for the large part of last season but he always showed flashes of talent. This season he is our best winger and a key player for us.

That's one of the key things about Bowyer, he is good at developing players.

• Backroom

Y???

Anyways jutkiewickz is no slow coach he has abit of pace about him....that ok tom??

Because its in the posting guidelines and to make the place easy to read for everyone

Just when are Rovers going to sign a player that immediately improves the first team under Venkys watch.

You've got a short memory Jal. What about Bruno Ribiero, Myles Anderson, Paolo Jorge, Henrique, Bradley Orr, Alex Marrow, Nunes, Simon Vuckevic, Mauro Formica, Simon Eastwood, Edinho and Markus Olsson.

If you're going to make a point then have the decency to do your research!!

Just when are Rovers going to sign a player that immediately improves the first team under Venkys watch.

I'm sure Venkys would be interested to hear all about the money making scheme that you must have that would finance such a venture.

I'm sure Venkys would be interested to hear all about the money making scheme that you must have that would finance such a venture.

Is this fella coming for nothing at all?

I think it's how we spend the cash we have rather than how much we spend. Rovers for the last three years at least IMO have consistently bought @#/?, be that for large sums of cash (to often last season) or small sums of cash (most of what we bought this summer).

Sixty mill plus in debt would have thought that ones been exhausted but don't worry i'll save that one for the trust when the changeover occurs you out of touch man.

Archived