SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley v Rovers Tuesday 28/01 19.45

K-Hod

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

2-1 up, let's f***ing sit back, invite pressure and give them a penalty. F**k off Bowyer you negative c**t.

I half hope Barnsley score now and win to teach the unadventurous clown a lesson. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK You moron!!!!!

2-1 up, let's f***ing sit back, invite pressure and give them a penalty. F**k off Bowyer you negative c**t.

I half hope Barnsley score now and win to teach the unadventurous clown a lesson. ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK You moron!!!!!

Yeh - I am sure that Bowyer told them to start playing c**p - and stop passing to each other.

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results, according to Albert Einstein.

Can someone with a Physics degree pop down to Brockhall this week and explain the principle?

I don't have a physics degree, but I might apply for a job.......

Just got in from a lovely meal at the Clog and Billycock (the place is back on form, and was packed out tonight) to hear we had given away a penalty (correct decision according to the radio) and to be told how poor we are!!

WTF is going on. Promotion material my ar$€. Is Bowyer capable of motivating this lot?

Said it before, don't rate Spurr. He's a dosey git and gives away to many fouls and constantly gives ball away.

Didn't realise it was being streamed - or are you at the match ? Without seeing the foul - a bit difficult to say whether a definite foul or some "clever" play by their forward.

I've just never known a team to be so poor in the 2nd halfs of matches. Fitness must quite clearly be a massive issue, as must be the managers tactics.

Let's go for it - a point isn't very helpful in our situation, especially against the leagues bottom club.

I was going to question that too. They could do with some commando fitness training.

Barnsley are bottom for a reason.

Didn't realise it was being streamed - or are you at the match ? Without seeing the foul - a bit difficult to say whether a definite foul or some "clever" play by their forward.

Didn't say it was just in regards to the penalty you tit, and unless my hearing has suddenly gone, and my visual sight from previous games, it's pretty clear to me that Spurr is a liability.

Archived