BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Season

In your dream world !

Marshall doesnt track back exposes his full back and certainly doesnt terrorise the oposition long long way too go for Marshall massive improvement required from him still. Cairney is too lightweight to go a competitve ninety minutes. The reason why Bowyer doesnt play Cairney in the middle is because hes too lightweight and probably doesnt have much of a challenge in him the opposition would drive right through Rovers centre.

In fairness we could sign Messi and you'd probably complain he doesn't score enough goals.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that part a joke? That's his main strength, getting up and down the pitch, he's been a tireless runner! I admit, he was a slow starter, but I think there had been confidence issues?

Cairney is the best passer of a ball at the club, he has to play in the centre, any neutral that watched us against City (at home) in the cup, lauded his performance, so I'm curious as to your views!! I know football is a game of opinions, but seriously, come on!

Thought City battered Rovers with ease bless you if you listen to the media.

• Moderation Lead

Thought City battered Rovers with ease bless you if you listen to the media.

I don't care about the media, I'm talking about people I know that don't support Rovers when I say neutrals, shame I had to spell that out to you.....

City battered Rovers with ease when we drew 1-1? Cairney competed and held his own against Yaya Toure, arguably one of the best midfielders in the world never mind the PL, but still, he's obviously not good enough.....

sorry , but i wouldnt want any of Gary Johnson Danny Wilson Paul Dickov Suart Gray Eddie Howe Mark Robins the guy at Watford or Barry Ferguson as Rovers manager

Gary Johnson has worked wonders at Yeovil taking the from the Conference to the Championship in two spells on no budget. Eddie Howe has done brilliantly in charge at Bournemouth in two spells as well and he also bought many of Burnley's regulars this season such as Mee, Ings, Vokes , Schakell, Trippier, Stanislas and although he has left them now he also signed Austin , also his teams always play very good football. I agree with you on the rest although Stuart Gray has done fantastic at Wednesday this season but his real challenge will come next season in his first full one in charge.

I don't care about the media, I'm talking about people I know that don't support Rovers when I say neutrals, shame I had to spell that out to you.....

City battered Rovers with ease when we drew 1-1? Cairney competed and held his own against Yaya Toure, arguably one of the best midfielders in the world never mind the PL, but still, he's obviously not good enough.....

Cairney maybe the best passer and has the most potential but right now at this moment in time hes too weak when it comes to making challenges. Maybe if the rest of the team were highly competitive then he might be afforded this luxury, but since Rovers have Jordan, the team can't really have two in a team that are next to ineffective when out of possession can you ?

The Rovers team that we grew up with in the eighties and carried on through the nineties thrived on its organisation and workrate when out of possession something which seems to be seriously lacking in todays teams.

We certainly have the basis of a good starting 11 for next season, but we do need some additions and some departures.

Robbo

New RB Hanley Kilgallon Spurr

Marshall Cairney Evans Conway/King

Rhodes Gestede/New Striker

I think that side is capable of beating anyone. We also have other players who can play apart Williamson, Taylor (as a winger), Dunny, Judge, O'Connell, Lowe (as RB and at a real push CM) are good squad players who can come on and make an impact and they are more than capable of filling in during injuries and suspension.

Kane I like but I think he will go back to Chelsea, I think Henley could do with at least 6 months out on loan at a top team in league 1. Varney and Feeney don't impress me so I would not keep them, Dabo I can't comment on as I haven't seen him but the fact he hasn't played suggests he isn't good enough. Hopeful we can shift the players coming back from loan spells such as Ruben, Best, DJ, Marrow, Songo'o and Goodwillie and also hopefully get rid of Olsson and Etuhu.

Additions needed would be a centre back ideally Keane then we have real competition back there. In an emergency a left back to cover Spurr maybe needed but if we get Keane back Kilgallon can cover there so unless it is a serious injury we are fine there and we can always use the loan market during the season. I'd l also like a right back which is the essential position that we strengthen in, a creative midfielder, a striker and if there is anymore money left perhaps another winger so in the case of injuries upfront we could push King up there, also we have had a lot of injuries on the wing this season.

If we can keep hold of Robbo etc then I'd like to see this:

Robbo

NEW Hanley Kilgallon NEW

Cairney Evans

Conway NEW Marshall

Rhodes

Adam Smith from Bournemouth would be one player to look at. But both would need to be players who can cross. Maybe Lowe at RB? For the hole maybe a loanee from the prem? Shaw can use his Utd connection to get us Januzjai (sp) :lol:

Anyway I do know this, our season is over and that means we can get a head start on planning for next season.

but i'd be raging and so would many more if Bowyer was sacked and replaced with any of those ... i like everyone can see Bowyers weaknesses and i'm just as frustrated as most at he's tactical decisions but to say he 's one of the worse 3 managers in the league is ludicrous

sorry , but i wouldnt want any of Gary Johnson Danny Wilson Paul Dickov Suart Gray Eddie Howe Mark Robins the guy at Watford or Barry Ferguson as Rovers manager

Would supporters of the aboves respective clubs want Bowyer ?

Would agree with you on Ferguson but his he the real manager or caretaker ?

Ferg

you already know the answer to that. so y ask Mr Angry? lol.

Bowyer is in full control of transfer in and out this season. many ITK people have said this whether it Kamy or Mani or Glen Mullan or Andy Cryer.

I very much doubt that assumption

you already know the answer to that. so y ask Mr Angry? lol.

Bowyer is in full control of transfer in this season. many ITK people have said this whether it Kamy or Mani or Glen Mullan or Andy Cryer.

I have never known in all my life anyone that knows nothing about everything like you do .

Bowyer decided who he wants to sign for club within his transfer budget he got

So you know this as actual fact or is fact just in your head as fact .

Who's payroll are you on chaddy ?

what a stupid and deluded comment from you. but to be fully expected from you Jal.

Abbey, Kamy has said on the BRFCS podcasts a number of times that Bowyer is in full control of transfer ins. Mani, Glen Mullan, Andy Cryer and Alan Nixon would back this up.

so why don't you believe these people Abbey???

these are the best ITK people Rovers fans have got.

Would supporters of the aboves respective clubs want Bowyer ?

Would agree with you on Ferguson but his he the real manager or caretaker ?

Ferg

i cannot answer that , but i re-iterate would you take those managers over Bowyer? i am not sure i would , there's possibly at least a dozen or so current managers in the championship i would prefer than Bowyer but there's also a dozen a so i wouldn't

Archived