BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall vs Rovers 29th March 3pm

I've jus started watching Final Score a few ales into my Saturday and it's really chaotic. Gonna make a club sandwich, justification being that by making a club for the win, I'll be mKing my club win. It's a dead cert.

That's good stuff you are drinking pal.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers team is Robinson; Keane, Hanley, Kilgallon, Spurr; Evans, Williamson; Conway, Dunn, Varney; Rhodes

subs:- Eastwood, Kane, King, Cairney, Taylor, Olsson, Dabo

Gestede has a groin injury so doesn't play

Keane at Right back

Posted something positive chaddy then you go and post the team shortly after and name Luke Varney in the team ...talk about a kick in the nuts from the management team.

Rovers fans can only hope and pray that come the summer Luke Varney is playing his football somewhere other than at Blackburn Rovers and that the people who brought him into the club suspect they are scousers need to up their game in the recruitment stakes otherwise Rovers are knackered.

Sounds like they are rubbish but we are struggling with 3 -5 -2 so they've had as many chances as us. Dunn playing poorly according to Radio Rovers.

Start of second half looks like we've switched back a flat back four

Rovers have been playing 4 at the back all game. Keane at right back.

Taylor, King and Cairney all warming up now.

pen to millwall now ffs

Great job, Hanley. Liability that lad. He has already cost us enough points this season and here are some more.

Apart from that - we've gone to Millwall and, by all accounts, been as plain average as we have been all season. Stability.Accord

According to Sky it was a 50-50 between Hanley and Morrison. how the hell can you slag Hanley for that?!? Only happy when were losing?

• Backroom

Rovers and Wheelock say harsh but we always think we are hard done to with refs!

Hanley always gives the refs reason with his clumsiness with his hands though

Still in it get it to Rhodes in the box

Hanley who has been one of our best players this season.

Listening to sky it sounded as though it was both players putting there hands across each other and ref decided to send him off and award the pen

Very fickle some of our fans to say he's a liability. Bet you were the same ones who said we were lost without him when he was injured

Archived