BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall vs Rovers 29th March 3pm

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Providing the players that were injured are back I reckon the line-up will be this (probably):

----------Robinson--------------

--Lowe Hanley Keane Spurr---

Cairney Evans Williamson Conway

--------Rhodes Gestede----------

You could argue we'd be stronger a team with Dunn & King in the side but Dunn played more or less the full game in midweek and King is still coming back from injury. So I'd expect those both to be on the bench.

Providing the players that were injured are back I reckon the line-up will be this (probably):

----------Robinson--------------

--Lowe Hanley Keane Spurr---

Cairney Evans Williamson Conway

--------Rhodes Gestede----------

You could argue we'd be stronger a team with Dunn & King in the side but Dunn played more or less the full game in midweek and King is still coming back from injury. So I'd expect those both to be on the bench.

I'd go for Keane at RB then he doesn't need to drop Kilgallon.

BTW Keane played right back for Man Utd's Youth Cup winning team in 2010/11, just been reading about him.

I sincerely hope he doesn't manufacture a way of putting the Lowe and Williamson axis together again. If he does it means he has learnt nothing from the last three games.

I think this could be a comfortable win if the right team is chosen and the correct tactics are employed.

I sincerely hope he doesn't manufacture a way of putting the Lowe and Williamson axis together again. If he does it means he has learnt nothing from the last three games.

I think this could be a comfortable win if the right team is chosen and the correct tactics are employed.

Agreed. Unbeaten in 3 since Lowe unfortunately went off injured. Not that I wish an injury on the lad but normal rule of thumb would be that whoever replaced him has earned their place in the side ahead of him.

He has no excuse to do this at all!

He has no excuses today what so ever. So my money he'll blame the match officials if it all goes Pete Tong!

I think we may draw or get beat today.

We lack any element of consistency and after the past 2 decent results, today will be back down to earth with a bang. Most likely followed up with 3 wins against promotion chasing teams then a draw away at Hillsborough followed by defeat at home to Yeovil....

The season can be summed up in this way!

Stuart

Unbeaten in 3 since lowe unfortunetly went off injured

An interesting one this, I wonder how much of it if any is because he's missing out of the team or just the fact that Bowyer is forced to alter tactics when his pet pony is missing which seems to free the team up a bit ? Is it Jason himself or down to tactics again as they only seem to be altered when he's out.

Can Bowyer find the consistency gear that he has been missing this season?

We should be capable of winning v Millwall but with this team you never know.

That Incessent determination to win is not a characteristic I see in Bowyer, but you can in Pearson and Dyche

Would have thought for this game that the team is young enough, hungry enough, with a strong desire to play and enjoy their football today so they can relax, get out there and get that positive result.

Dunny led of course most important for Rovers !

Archived