BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pune Meeting update in the today's LT

You'll be ecstatic on that day! Whilst rovers burn, Abbey parties the night away because VENKYSCUM have left!

Haha, jokes aside tho Mani hits the nail on'th head. Don't forget what the Raos caused, but don't forget the hole was dug by criminals dressed as sports professionals.

I will be cracking the champers when they go . However all the ones wanting them here will then be on the venky hate wagon once they open their eyes to what is left and he debt . Don't worry be happy . Don't worry be fickle .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers barely exist anymore? Now here's me thinking they've walked their League for 2 years in row. As for Pompey, flourishing under local trust ownership, read the article I posted recently----bigger crowds than ours by the way.

You have no idea what you are talking about and that goes for the "Venkys necessary evil" bit as well.

Ha ha Yeah great argument mate I would love to get relegated into League 3 and p#ss all over an absolute shower of dung!

Pompey? Thriving? Ha ha you're a character I'll give you that!!

The main thing is that the money keeps coming in and Venkys keep out of football matters...which they've done for a little over 12 months now!

If you wanna set up Blackburn Eagles in the conference when we implode then crack on pal...I'll stick with Blackburn Rovers!

Well post it then :D

Nothing to see here other than hollow platitudes.

Blowing smoke up each others arses as I expected.

Move along ;)

Exactly. Not worth the paper that it is written on. Very positive PR is all we'll see now until the start of the season cos it's season ticket selling time.

Can't understand why people are happy at them building massive debt ? I just want them gone and like I've said before start afresh wherever

Too late was the cry!

Urgh usual negative comments on here. I don't want Venky's around here but we are stuck with them and at least we are making progress on and off the pitch. You can complain until you are blue in the face but it won't do anything other than cause a heart attack.

As for the poster talking about Myers and his 'beloved' Everton.....idiot. Who cares? His an an employee of Rovers, does what he is asked and can support whoever he wants. Pathetic.

Manager flies out to discuss club affairs, while chairman goes on hols. Bowyer should report to the chairman/ CE, who reports to the owners. I'm afraid this is no way to run a club. Who knows what's going on out there? And some say we're being run properly now?

Urgh usual negative comments on here. I don't want Venky's around here but we are stuck with them and at least we are making progress on and off the pitch. You can complain until you are blue in the face but it won't do anything other than cause a heart attack.

As for the poster talking about Myers and his 'beloved' Everton.....idiot. Who cares? His an an employee of Rovers, does what he is asked and can support whoever he wants. Pathetic.

John Williams' was Soton and he did OK(ish).

Will you blame venkys when the debt becomes too much and we are no more ?

So the pitches at Ewood etc have NEVER been reseeded before then ? We are eternally greatfull that this necessary and routine football club work has been allocated money to go ahead :wacko: Just how the hell does a professional football club hope to operate without a pitch anyway ? The spin will go into overdrive this summer, meanwhile season tickets ? Playing budget ? Maybe that was the only bit of 'positive' news to come back from the trip. At least they appear to have avoided the electric shocks and iron bars.......for now !

Manager flies out to discuss club affairs, while chairman goes on hols. Bowyer should report to the chairman/ CE, who reports to the owners. I'm afraid this is no way to run a club. Who knows what's going on out there? And some say we're being run properly now?

Wrong to us BUT dealing at the coal face is the way of the Rao's and has been since they trapped up. Martin Goodman always commented on how making the manager the No1 man worked.... or rather didn't work. Shows that effectively Shaw is no more than a Company Sec in their eyes.

So the pitches at Ewood etc have NEVER been reseeded before then ? We are eternally greatfull that this necessary and routine football club work has been allocated money to go ahead :wacko: Just how the hell does a professional football club hope to operate without a pitch anyway ? The spin will go into overdrive this summer, meanwhile season tickets ? Playing budget ? Maybe that was the only bit of 'positive' news to come back from the trip. At least they appear to have avoided the electric shocks and iron bars.......for now !

300k is rather more than a quick re-seed.

Total joke of a club, only diffeence from previous summits is Agnew has been replaced by Myers as the spokesman. Why can't they all just go now. Expect to see more "financial support" which means more debt and an even more desperate situation for the club.

Ha ha Yeah great argument mate I would love to get relegated into League 3 and p#ss all over an absolute shower of dung!

Pompey? Thriving? Ha ha you're a character I'll give you that!!

The main thing is that the money keeps coming in and Venkys keep out of football matters...which they've done for a little over 12 months now!

If you wanna set up Blackburn Eagles in the conference when we implode then crack on pal...I'll stick with Blackburn Rovers!

You seem to be proud of your ignorance. Rangers have pretty good crowds for a club which barely exist, 42000+ this last season. And they were undefeated in the league all season, which was NOT Div 3!

Since you don't know anything recent about Portsmouth, here's the article I posted a few weeks ago. Not doing too badly eh?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/06/portsmouth-supporters-trust-ownership

Will you blame venkys when the debt becomes too much and we are no more ?

Yes but I can only see them trying to repair the mess. The decline isn't continuing. I don't support them but I don't believe they want us to dissapear. They want us back in the premier league so they can recoup their losses. Maybe then they will sell up. They are still investing....what is realistically possible.

The fanbase is the major worry but Steve Kean also played a massive part in that plus we lost thousands of fickle fans who turned away when we got relegated. Same with other Lancashire clubs....relegation and younger fans crawl back to Man Utd and Liverpool.

Wrong to us BUT dealing at the coal face is the way of the Rao's and has been since they trapped up. Martin Goodman always commented on how making the manager the No1 man worked.... or rather didn't work. Shows that effectively Shaw is no more than a Company Sec in their eyes.

300k is rather more than a quick re-seed.

Alan Judge to Brentford will cover it.

You seem to be proud of your ignorance. Rangers have pretty good crowds for a club which barely exist, 42000+ this last season. And they were undefeated in the league all season, which was NOT Div 3!

Since you don't know anything recent about Portsmouth, here's the article I posted a few weeks ago. Not doing too badly eh?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/06/portsmouth-supporters-trust-ownership

Its not so back and white as that though. Rangers crowds have no relevance to us. They are a massive club. Their fans would never desert them not least because it would be seen as conceding ground to the green and white half of Glasgow.

The pompey situation isn't too rosy either. But for the appointment of Andy Awford they might have dropped again. When the supporters trust took over they insisted on doing so just before a home game because they were banking on the gate receipts to pay the wages that month. They may be glad to be rid of shoddy foreign ownership but I wouldn't say they're thriving.

I wouldn't say fan ownership is a complete joke, but it still requires some very large injections of cash. The notion of fan representation at board level should be compulsory across football imo. But I think even the most optimistic types would have concerns over rovers starting lower down the leagues under the ownership of a fans consortium. We don't even pull in the crowds in the premier league.

Good to see Alan justifying his salary with this 'story'... why not just get a university intern in to do the job? There is no 'communication' going on anyway, so why have a communications director?

Hopefully we'll see some actual quotes from the owners expressing at least an acknowledgement of their mistakes.

Maybe they'll do an interview with the Everton Fanzine?

• Backroom

It's been a long time since I trusted anything that came out of the club. Until Venky's leave I doubt that will change.

I'll judge by what actions they take, rather than any empty platitudes we hear from their PR people.

How much of a loss did Rangers have this season? Wasnt it 40 million or something? Not truw Plus Look at all the mess with the ownership between Charles Green and his company plus Charles Whyte before him

Just remember I was replying to a poster who said Rangers and Portsmouth "barely exist"!

Not true is it? You can come back from the depths like Stanley, Burnley and Swansea.

Raos are not necessary.

Yes but I can only see them trying to repair the mess. The decline isn't continuing. I don't support them but I don't believe they want us to dissapear. They want us back in the premier league so they can recoup their losses. Maybe then they will sell up. They are still investing....what is realistically possible.

The fanbase is the major worry but Steve Kean also played a massive part in that plus we lost thousands of fickle fans who turned away when we got relegated. Same with other Lancashire clubs....relegation and younger fans crawl back to Man Utd and Liverpool.

WOWOWOW

1. Repairing a mess they created .

2. Decline ? 23 points off promotion.

3. Investing or creating a club killing debt?

4. Fickle fans ha ,yea right when all else play the venky/kean blame the fans card

5. I don't know ONE fan who has done this do you?

Archived