BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering the other semi final involves 2 southern teams one of which in London and the other very close to it I'd have thought as either us or lpool traveling from lancs and villa from Midlands common sense would dictate our semi got a ko Saturday with travel limited on Sunday. But hey they could play it on Mars in the middle of the night and it will be a great occasion.

• Moderation Lead

Getting mine at the game on Saturday I think, in my ST seat, glad they're selling well. Even if it is on TV, for me nothing beats being there.

Oh dear, that is v poor. I wonder how many of those 10,000 are LPool fans ?

I'm very surprised by that and think it's pretty impressive considering just under 3 weeks to the game.

I expected to be able to get a ticket a couple of days before the game without any concerns but will be getting em sooner now!

Oh dear, that is v poor. I wonder how many of those 10,000 are LPool fans ?

It's not bad so far. Many I know including me haven't got them yet. Probably miss our seats but that's our fault for leaving it till Sat. Bet it's touching 15k by end of weekend.

And the rest mate. The lad showed me his seat plan in the ticket office and there's hardly any together in the whole home areas. I'd say 25k +

Are they still holding back ST seats though ? Some saying 10k sold so that doesn't tally with what he showed. Great if it is like but I'm getting worried now. Might have to go and wake up the JW stand :rover:

And the rest mate. The lad showed me his seat plan in the ticket office and there's hardly any together in the whole home areas. I'd say 25k +

I know there were only 21 seats left in the whole of JW lower when I booked my ticket - only 2 of those were together.

Just checked the online and yes Bburn end lower looks nearly full. Our seats gone but not my own fault. Welcome back to Ewood all the part timers who haven't been near the gaff since the last Prem game probably. I'd just like to ask 'where were you in the league the past 3 years eh' ?

Just checked the online and yes Bburn end lower looks nearly full. Our seats gone but not my own fault. Welcome back to Ewood all the part timers who haven't been near the gaff since the last Prem game probably. I'd just like to ask 'where were you in the league the past 3 years eh' ?

As someone else touched upon - there are shitloads of Liverpool 'fans' round these parts these days - especially after what they nearly did last season. (understandable if they are children - I don't mind admitting that I had a "favourite Division 1 team" when I was also first going to Ewood in the late 80's - but I was at junior school then - the vast majority of your typical modern day glory hunters these days certainly aren't kiddies).

I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be surrounded by a few on April 8th.

As someone else touched upon - there are shitloads of Liverpool 'fans' round these parts these days - especially after what they nearly did last season. (understandable if they are children - I don't mind admitting that I had a "favourite Division 1 team" when I was also first going to Ewood in the late 80's - but I was at junior school then - the vast majority of your typical modern day glory hunters these days certainly aren't kiddies).

I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be surrounded by a few on April 8th.

True. Can't stand these flookers personally as I was surrounded by them in school days. Made me laugh last season, I have a pal who supports City an always has. We went into a Chorley pub to watch them at Liverpool last season and the place was rammed with red, at least 100 of em shouting and balling and giving abuse to the half dozen City fans in the corner who are regulars in there. A few weeks later there are on telly again but having blown it and in the same pub is a dozen of them at most. Absolute maggots, hilarious though.

True. Can't stand these flookers personally as I was surrounded by them in school days. Made me laugh last season, I have a pal who supports City an always has. We went into a Chorley pub to watch them at Liverpool last season and the place was rammed with red, at least 100 of em shouting and balling and giving abuse to the half dozen City fans in the corner who are regulars in there. A few weeks later there are on telly again but having blown it and in the same pub is a dozen of them at most. Absolute maggots, hilarious though.

I remember back in the day we drew 0-0 at Anfield. I think it was 98 when we were riding high under Hodgson. I watched the game in the Oak Tree in Livesey with half of Blackburn. The place was absolutely rammed. There were that many people were standing outside watching through the windows. Not a scouser in sight.

ST holders have another three days to claim their own seats - Sunday 22nd March. I'd guess your seat doesn't show as available unless you try to buy it?

We can't be sold out or near it if ST holders have another three days. I've got my tickets plus four data base but I'd be unhappy if I discovered my ST seats had already gone to someone else when the club is advertising the claim your own deadline as Sunday.

We've sold 10,000 so far. Id guess we will sell 16k tops plus 7k from that shithole so around 23k in total is my guess.

your assessment doesn't hold true compared to what I've seen on the computer in the ticket office. I'd say maybe late 20's...kids for a fiver is very good value and there will be a lot of dads with about 4 or 5 kids who want to see "Sterling and all that..."

Archived