BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Replay tickets

We could probably have sold another 4k for that if they'd gone on general sale so surely we can shift at least 10 thou for this :)

I wouldn't be so sure, theres a massive amount of supporters that don't come to home games anymore, preferring to simply go away. Lots of people at Liverpool where Rovers fans that only watch Rovers away, using someone elses ST.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What anyone does with their own time and money is their entirely own prerogative and no business of anyone else's. However I wouldn't describe those people who live locally as "die hard away fans" more people who put money into the coffers of other Clubs.

Thankfully there is still a dwindling but still loyal band of real supporters who watch the team at Ewood Park irrespective of their views on their owners.

Managed to get 4 extra so that's six of us going.

As usual unable to book online as website refused to allow me to enter address details!!!!

However website showed only 971 available in BBE Lower.

As usual unable to book online as website refused to allow me to enter address details!!!!

that happened to me , was trying to buy just 3 for friends and family and wouldn't let me enter address details but once i added my 2 season ticket seats making it 5 i could enter details no problem

I hope they remember to order a few more pies then!

Knowing them, they'll probably still shut the Kiosk at the Riverside end of the concourse as they have for previous rounds!

Archived