BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Does anyone know if season ticket holders have to get actual tickets, as on the website it has a fee even if you allocate to a season ticket holder?

allocation fee? 

Entry would be just with your ST card I'd imagine. I doubt they'll fill the whole pf the JWL. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Does anyone know if season ticket holders have to get actual tickets, as on the website it has a fee even if you allocate to a season ticket holder?

Just show your season ticket card at the turnstiles as you would for a normal first team match. The only area open is the Family Stand.

• Like 1

I saw Ethan Brierley got a goal and an assist on good Friday. Led me to look at Rochdales form and even though they are firmly rooted to the foot of the table, their results have seen a significant upturn since he came back into the side. Hopefully there is an agreement in place after the January debacle. 

29 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

I saw Ethan Brierley got a goal and an assist on good Friday. Led me to look at Rochdales form and even though they are firmly rooted to the foot of the table, their results have seen a significant upturn since he came back into the side. Hopefully there is an agreement in place after the January debacle. 

You can see his goal on YouTube- he scored from about 50 yards out although there must be some doubt as to whether the ball crossed the line for a goal.

16 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

You can see his goal on YouTube- he scored from about 50 yards out although there must be some doubt as to whether the ball crossed the line for a goal.

1:50 in. There's absolutely no way that crossed the line. Funny enough there's a couple of other 'did the ball cross the line' moments on those highlights.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

Rovers are at home to Forest tonight at Ewood in the semi-final of the PL Cup. It's free for season ticket holders too.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2023/april/11/preview--rovers-under-21s-v-nottingham-forest-under-21s/

Load of bollox this, half our first team are playing ..is it not supposed to be a youth tournament?  Play fair lads.

3 hours ago, ben_the_beast said:

Broughton said they'd 'done right' by Rochdale, so I assume money has changed hands. 

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Load of bollox this, half our first team are playing ..is it not supposed to be a youth tournament?  Play fair lads.

Are the players who have been picked, eligable ? It is a semi-final, we should play the  strongest team that we can. Play to win lads.

Edited by rigger

43 minutes ago, rigger said:

Are the players who have been picked, eligable ? It is a semi-final, we should play the  strongest team that we can. Play to win lads.

We also have players needing to gain fitness for the first team. And Phillips, Garrett and Leonard might be 'first team' players now, but they're all under 21.