BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

Oh kinell! :wstu:

It bloody well would if you had £70m debt OR as I said you were the imaginery Chairman of BRFC.

Now have a go at answering the question instead of continually evading it.

I wouldn't of got into the situation in the 1st place unlike your favourite owners who your now in favour of.. What an hypocrite

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't of got into the situation in the 1st place unlike your favourite owners who your now in favour of.. What an hypocrite

Really? So you consider that you are more than a match for Jerome Anderson eh? :rolleyes:

However you are just being evasive. The question is how would you deal with a locked bank account and still pay all the wages and bills and keep the club afloat if the Rao's handed you the keys, total control and sailed off into the distance...... off you go.

Really? So you consider that you are more than a match for Jerome Anderson eh? :rolleyes:

However you are just being evasive. The question is how would you deal with a locked bank account and still pay all the wages and bills and keep the club afloat if the Rao's handed you the keys, total control and sailed off into the distance...... off you go.

Gordon...I wouldn't of got in bed with certain people for a start...

I'd go and find competent people to run the club....oh wait a minute didnt we have these ?

Gordon FYI Portsmouth are managing it so could we ( I'd run on it on their current model ) without the likes of you you can have your pipe dream lancashire county or United stupid idea...Pompey are starting to get it together OK in league two but I for one would take that !

Reports that QPR are set to sign Swindon duo Massimo Luongo and Ben Gladwin. I've never heard of Gladwin but I believe Luongo has been a big player for Swindon these last two years and has recently been called up to the Austrian squad.

I won't even get started on how QPR are able to sign two decent young players for cash so early in the window. This summer is going to make my blood boil.

Just a slight correction. Luongo plays for the Socceroos not Austria. Was player of the tournament after Australia won the Asian Cup recently.

Gordon...I wouldn't of got in bed with certain people for a start...

I'd go and find competent people to run the club....oh wait a minute didnt we have these ?

Gordon FYI Portsmouth are managing it so could we ( I'd run on it on their current model ) without the likes of you you can have your pipe dream lancashire county or United stupid idea...Pompey are starting to get it together OK in league two but I for one would take that !

But with no one providing surety for the debt any longer the banks will have given you notice that they will proceed with liquidating the club in an attempt to minimise their losses. No one 'competent' would ever dream of coming to manage it for you. Wages and bills will simply not get paid so all your players and staff will just walk away and hawk themselves around as they will be free agents.

So where do you go from here now that you are rid of the venkys and in sole charge athlete? What next?

But with no one providing surety for the debt any longer the banks will have given you notice that they will proceed with liquidating the club in an attempt to minimise their losses. No one 'competent' would ever dream of coming to manage it for you. Wages and bills will simply not get paid so all your players and staff will just walk away and hawk themselves around as they will be free agents.

So where do you go from here now that you are rid of the venkys and in sole charge athlete? What next?

Your pedantic questions from a golfing hypocrite are so hypothetical it's unreal

In say 3 years time & say 350m of debt and they leave, what would you do?

Surely its best trying to salvage something now rather than when its too late?

In say 3 years time & say 350m of debt and they leave, what would you do?

Surely its best trying to salvage something now rather than when its too late?

With the level of debt where it is and assuming that the club is liable then we have already passed the point of no return imo. The saying 'may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb' springs to mind.

Your pedantic questions from a golfing hypocrite are so hypothetical it's unreal

Not a suggestion to make. I'll make one then... I suggest you are out of your depth athlete. Stick to reading the red tops that come around your fish and chips eh?

With the level of debt where it is and assuming that the club is liable then we have already passed the point of no return imo. The saying 'may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb' springs to mind.

Not a suggestion to make. I'll make one then... I suggest you are out of your depth athlete. Stick to reading the red tops that come around your fish and chips eh?

Lol in the digital age you really need to get out more Gordon or get back on the golf course

A couple of interesting articles about Magerial sackings which reached new highs in the 2014-2015 Season in the Championship with a record 20 managers sacked, mind you Leeds accounted for 4.

The average term of current Championship managers is now just 11 months (as of 31 March 2015) - the drive to get into the PL or to avoid relegation and madcap foreign ownership being major factors IMO.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32916338

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32549408

Maybe this should be in the GB thread - who in my humble opinion is on borrowed time.

It is patently obvious that the owners of most Championship clubs go for results now and not just stability and obscurity. Venky's take note!

A couple of interesting articles about Magerial sackings which reached new highs in the 2014-2015 Season in the Championship with a record 20 managers sacked, mind you Leeds accounted for 4.

The average term of current Championship managers is now just 11 months (as of 31 March 2015) - the drive to get into the PL or to avoid relegation and madcap foreign ownership being major factors IMO.

Maybe this should be in the GB thread - who in my humble opinion is on borrowed time.

It is patently obvious that the owners of most Championship clubs go for results now and not just stability and obscurity. Venky's take note!

Good post but re: your last sentence rem its still only 3 that get promoted.

Isn't the constant sacking of managers usually heralded as an example of shortsightedness and meaningless bucket passing? The people who herald it as a show of intent are usually one of those Italian owners who go through four managers each season.

Oh kinell! :wstu:

It bloody well would if you had £70m debt OR as I said you were the imaginery Chairman of BRFC.

Now have a go at answering the question instead of continually evading it.

:) A bit rich the way you duck and dive any question you cannot answer.

Agreed with regards to the level of debt. Hence why waxing another million or two each year on a top quality manager wouldn't be upsetting.

Red tops? You have levelled that particular "insult" at me as well. I can only presume that you think buying a broadsheet proves intelligence. It doesn't. It only proves you have £1.30 in your pocket.

SHHHH ***ABBEY whispers to Gord ,Chippies don't use newspapers anymore dude ****

What kind of chippy are you using Abbey? It must be posh. My chippy dinner came in newspaper yesterday.

Does anyone know who made the offer? was it fan based?

I'm suspicious that it's just Oyston painting Belokon as the bad guy to improve the Oyston image.

Not sure but in the link below it say's

"Yesterday, the BBC reported that Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston had rejected an attempt by current president and shareholder Valeri Belokon to buy the football assets and secure the stadium on a long-term lease."

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-25971.html#.VWh5Bs-qpBc

Seems Bpool fans are also confused about it

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-25949.html

Heard the Dyce to Sunderland link (Mail online apparently) but nothing about Warburton.

Not at all convinced that Clement will be a hit at Derby. I thought we were shocking when he was Kean's assistant considering he was meant to be so highly rated.

Archived