BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wigan fans I spoken to want Mackay out. Says his tactics are boring and far too defensive.

How did they react when you told them how stupid they were and that he needs at least five transfer windows before he can be judged?

• Backroom
Championship side Bolton have agreed a deal to keep striker Emile Heskey at the club until the end of the season.

The 37-year-old former England forward joined the Wanderers in December on an initial short-term deal.

Heskey came off the bench to score on his Bolton debut against Blackburn on Boxing Day, but has not netted in his nine appearances since.

:rolleyes:

"Sean Dyche reacting like that was exactly what he expected to happen".

In a nutshell, the difference between he and Bowyer. Hell, two of Dyche's players have played under Bowyer. :wacko:

Pretty soon I might have to start commenting on Bumley in the PL thread after all.

City doing their best to keep Bumley in the PL.

The pitch at t'Turf puts Rovers' 'bad winter' excuse to bed. Looks like a billiard table in comparison to Ewood. *spit*

And to think we used to have the best pitch in the country. It hurts.

Enthralling this Division. Boro getting battered by Bournemouth and Millwall are winning at Brentford! I know things might change but who'd have predicted those scores?

Me! ^_^ At least Bournemouth beating Boro.............as I have Bournemouth down as the CHAMPIONS!

The league situation just further enforces how Rovers have underachieved.........no teams running away with it - we should have been amongst the best 6-8 teams in this division - but we're miles behind - even though we amazingly took 4 points from the Champions elect - we were dire amongst ALL the others and were lucky to take any points off most - largely outplayed by Boro home and away, a very lucky point at Ipswich etc.

Archived