BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard today rumblings of McClaren ti Newcastle and Ginger Mourinho to Derby, anything in that?

Steve McClaren has been linked with the Newcastle even since Pardew left.

if Derby don't go up then I expect McClaren to leave Derby for Newcstle

Chaddy ,that last bit is pure rumour on your own behalf . Please deal in facts you have just been on the moral high horse on the other thread about dealing in facts only. You can't have it both ways

I am giving my opinion NOT making pointless accusations.

What the hell would Newcastle want with McClaren if he fails at Derby?

Newcastle wants a Head coach and McClaren is doing a similar type of role at Derby. McClaren is the head coach at Derby with Chris Evans who is the head of football operations at Derby County. Evans was a coach at Boltn, Wolves and Sheff Wed. http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Chris-Evans-head-football-operations/story-20059653-detail/story.html

McClaren is good friends with Newcastle United chief scout/director of football Graham Carr also.

[quote name="chaddyrovers" post="1524453" timestamp="1428834881"

I am giving my opinion NOT making pointless accusations.And the difference is one is maybe not true and the other is not true . Just you're above post .. Is it fact ?

• Backroom

Wow Mike. Where do you live, the 80s??

That says more about your social circles. I've not heard that word (apart from by Gordon) in a lot of years.

With due respect I don't believe that at all. I've heard it from all sorts, not just people I know personally. There's a reason UKIP have listed candidates in Blackburn and Darwen, they're not daft.

With due respect I don't believe that at all. I've heard it from all sorts, not just people I know personally. There's a reason UKIP have listed candidates in Blackburn and Darwen, they're not daft.

.With all due respect" then call me a liar? Classy. I'd say we mix in obviously different circles.

Followed up by a slur against UKIP as well. Can we keep politics to ICBINF rather than the football pages?

What the hell would Newcastle want with McClaren if he fails at Derby?

You've got to remember that this is the club has failure at the heart of it. God knows how many times they've blown it when it's come to the meaningful point of a season, or cup competition. McClaren will fit right in there :lol:!

McClaren is good friends with Newcastle United chief scout/director of football Graham Carr

Surely the time has come to open up a chaddy vs ABBEY topic. Every thread your on at each other, least then it'd be confined to one.

• Moderation Lead

So should everyone Abbey, if folk don't like what Chaddy or others has to say ignore them.

Last night (and this wasn't you) where Chaddy was getting baited was embarrassing. After he'd admitted he was going to the cinema.If anyone else makes the point about a clean sheet nothing is said.

Of course it's a sh1t result, we're going nowhere, but the bickering has returned and it really is boring to read.

McClaren is good friends with Newcastle United chief scout/director of football Graham Carr

here is two newspaper article about McClaren and Carr good relationship

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3019736/Newcastle-United-ready-pay-2million-compensation-bring-Derby-boss-Steve-McClaren-St-James-Park.html

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-going-go-next-8718965

plus I have heard several journalists on TV and on radio mention about McClaren and Carr good relationship

Surely the time has come to open up a chaddy vs ABBEY topic. Every thread your on at each other, least then it'd be confined to one.

I at Abbey or Abbey at me? not for me. Abbey has asked a couple of questions. Abbey has give some good opinions and comments whilst I might not agree some of the time, I respect his views. Can I also make clear that I have NO Personal gripes with Abbey or anybody else..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3019736/Newcastle-United-ready-pay-2million-compensation-bring-Derby-boss-Steve-McClaren-St-James-Park.html

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-going-go-next-8718965

plus I have heard several journalists on TV and on radio mention about McClaren and Carr good relationship

I at Abbey or Abbey at me? not for me. Abbey has asked a couple of questions. Abbey has give some good opinions and comments whilst I might not agree some of the time, I respect his views. Can I also make clear that I have NO Personal gripes with Abbey or anybody else..

Really, why did you block my PM's ?

my bad again.

to be fair Chaddy is right at this. Makes me laugh how all sorts of stuff have gone on here and I get called stupid and worse and as soon as I mention someone else then the "posse of abbey hate" are all over me ...not you chaddy either.

if you want a vote to see if you all want me gone have one lets have a knockout between me ,barry manilow & the whinging aussie wanna be . Loser stops posting.

my bad again.

to be fair Chaddy is right at this. Makes me laugh how all sorts of stuff have gone on here and I get called stupid and worse and as soon as I mention someone else then the "posse of abbey hate" are all over me ...not you chaddy either.

if you want a vote to see if you all want me gone have one lets have a knockout between me ,barry manilow & the whinging aussie wanna be . Loser stops posting.

Can we make it a phone vote do it over the space of four weeks (different subject every week) , one with least votes go every week, kind of like a BRFCS X factor, all profit goes towards running the site costs ? If you make it to the final you get to discuss Venky's or ISIS (winner of semi final picks) :)

Archived