BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

Unless your mired in mid-table then it's a bit zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Better than scrapping to avoid relegation. Ask the Wigan and Millwall fans.

On Tuesday night I will really appreciate it and be glad I'm not watching a Serie A game. :tu:

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all betting suspended on championship relegation battle as it may well lead to court action

massive OG by the football league IMV yes they broke the rules but to wait until the last week of the season to deduct points should of been done weeks back as its bit mad as has it stands Millwall or Wigan could stay up but still be relegated by a decision in a court of law.....

Sunderland and Blackpool havent had points deducted for same offence and there is no clear punishment definition in the rules.....bet someone at the FL is praying Rotherham are safe after their game in hand v Reading next Tuesday

That's like only penalising a drunk driver if they kill someone.

Rather annoyed that it gives Wigan a lifeline. A few years ago I wouldn't have bothered but the way their fans reacted when they relegated us deserves some karma.

• Backroom

That's like only penalising a drunk driver if they kill someone.

Rather annoyed that it gives Wigan a lifeline. A few years ago I wouldn't have bothered but the way their fans reacted when they relegated us deserves some karma.

Wigan have Brentford away next... can't see them getting anything out of that.

Tbf I seem to remember Watford being very unstable in recent times.

The loan rules in the Prem will cause them some problems next season.

Wigan nearly down. Rotherham play reading Tuesday night, there will be plenty of nervous pie munchers watching that one.

I'd say I feel sorry for them but I don't. All we need is Newcastle to get relegated successively, along with Burnley of course, and life is good.

Stuart I belive, and I could be wrong but I belive blackpool lost the game in which they broke the rules..whereas Rotherham won there's.. So they have deducted the three points they won with the ineligible player

and sunderland played 4 games and only got a fine and one was a cup game that they won and stayed in the competition

• Backroom

I know it happens so often but Middlesboroughs tactics of time wasting at Norwich last week made me hope they miss out on promotion - irrational as that may be (and would expect we would do the same)

Archived