BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

I have a Wigan supporting friend so I am sorry for him. And the pragmatist in me thinks that the preceeding 36 games went a long way to relegating us. Yes that one confirmed it but it had been expected for months.

Maybe I feel that way because I was in Spain after a wedding and missed that sad and angry occassion. To which I am glad as I had been bursting blood vessels for weeks whilst a lot of sleep walkers in the Riverside fiddled whilst Ewood burned. They were still comatose about it when I returned to my seat for 3 games after Kean moved on. Giving them more stick only gave me brief satisfaction. That whole period soured it all for me somewhat. I wonder if they now regret their inaction now the team is as neutered as they were?

that's like an excerpt from Alan Partridge's 'Bouncing Back'

Needless to say i had the last laugh

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I wouldn't say it's necessarily an issue with Wigan as a club (my mum is from there), just their fans singing 'you'll never play us again' while they sent us down, and goading our fans outside the ground, so yeah, that's what affected my view of them as a club for me.

Well there you go. He was more successful at Bournemouth than he was at Burnley - because they were better players.

Btw, if someone on here had suggested that we replaced Bowyer with the Howe that was at Burnley, they'd have been shouted down by Bowyers defenders. What does that tell us............?

They'd have been shouted down by the people who wouldn't accept a former Bolton manager more like.

That's a pity. He was rough around the edges but it takes all sorts to make up a forum.
It's arguable that some of Parson's pro-Bowyer propaganda is far more insulting than anything Andyblue's posted.

I disagree. Parson's opinion does provide much needed balance to the debate. Otherwise all we'd read on here would be infantile and ignorant insults hurled in GB's direction interspersed with the occasional rare but coherent criticism.

And just think how quickly Howe and his staff would move out Williamson, Evans, Spearing, Cairney, Taylor, Lowe and the rest of our useless midfield

"useless" is too harsh. But I'm inrigued, how would he go about doing that EiT?

I am pretty confident that Robbo will pen a book pretty soon on the shenanigans at Ewood over recent times.

Will be a very good read.

I suspect Bowyer will dread the day it happens.

What makes you say that?

Quite right Stuart, arrogant goons reaping what they sow.

Are you quite sure that all Wigan fans were glad to see us relegated? I might be wrong but I don't think their No1 fan would have been all that delighted.

Blackpool fans planning something special for Oystons this Saturday.

Looks like it could get nasty.Strange thing about the Mortenson statue being removed, especially as it is their FA cup win anniversary this weekend.

Looks like they like winding the fans up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3061386/Blackpool-legend-Stan-Mortensen-statue-ousted-Oystons-owners-accused-stamping-1953-FA-Cup-glory.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

they're defo on the wind-up Jock, the statue wasn't even paid for by the club, but by the fans.

Karl Oyston's reg plate on his Range Rover is OYS1 OUT. Vile man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3061386/Blackpool-legend-Stan-Mortensen-statue-ousted-Oystons-owners-accused-stamping-1953-FA-Cup-glory.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

they're defo on the wind-up Jock, the statue wasn't even paid for by the club, but by the fans.

Karl Oyston's reg plate on his Range Rover is OYS1 OUT. Vile man

Rev them up then scan the forums for fans that can be sued.

At the end of the day they'll always been known as The Rapist and the Fly Tipping Son.

Blackpool pitch invasion including a fan in a wheelchair

Good luck to those who have the bottle to go on the pitch.

The Rapist and Son of a Rapist has been revving them up for this.

They'll probably send all the pitch invaders letters demanding payment for loss of earnings.

• Backroom

Delighted for Bournemouth and Brentford they both approach the game the right way and deserve every success

Archived