BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

Not part of any trade union groups so I wouldnt be striking. And I won't be voting for Labour either. Don't want the 2 Ed's anywhere near running this country government.

If you don't my comments then dont read and just ignore them.

Oh diddums...

You'd willingly cross a picket line

You are aware that Blackpool were in the 3rd division when Karl Oyston took control aren't you? They were relegated to the 4th division in 2000 but then achieved promotion back to the 3rd in 2001.

Now back in the 3rd division, where they started. A lot of money has been generated during this time from promotions/sales of assets (incl the land by the ground Travelodge incident). Do they have much to show for it and should they truly be so thankful to Karl Oyston?

One can only speculate as to where all that money has gone...

Also part of the offices in the main stand are rented to the councils IT department... More cash generated

imagine chaddy behind the old berlin wall..it would still be up,

Glad he's not in defence...

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to the same old childish pathetic comments yet again. No surprise there again

Well TBF there's very very few jobs in life where there's no risk of industrial action that is one which springs to mind so you walked into that...

How was the mcflurry Btw

• Backroom

Sometimes in life you have to make a stand I applaud them for doing so.. Just watched the news clip again and can fully grasp why they went to the directors box in the heat of the moment as even at that moment their clubs owners kept rubbing the fans nose in it

Priorities. My career comes before attempting to break into a directors box.

There's 'heat of the moment' and there's brainless.

Heat of the moment would be lashing out at someone. Actively aiming to break into a place have no business being is brainless.

The pitch invasion, I sort of understand, but it's a pointless, brainless, illegal thing to do as it was clearly organised. I wouldn't go on the pitch unless invites or we got promoted or something (which would be heat of the moment).

Priorities. My career comes before attempting to break into a directors box.

There's 'heat of the moment' and there's brainless.

Heat of the moment would be lashing out at someone. Actively aiming to break into a place have no business being is brainless.

The pitch invasion, I sort of understand, but it's a pointless, brainless, illegal thing to do as it was clearly organised. I wouldn't go on the pitch unless invites or we got promoted or something (which would be heat of the moment).

Like I said watched the news clip again and even then the owners rubbed the fans nose in it...

• Backroom

Like I said watched the news clip again and even then the owners rubbed the fans nose in it...

Oh, well if someone goads you like a child it's ok to react by breaking into their property. Forgot that.

As I say, protest has to be peaceful. Otherwise you just degrade the point you're trying to make.

It's like when you wait for a class to be quiet and one child shouts BE QUIET because they're trying to be helpful. But all it does is raise the noise level.

All this will do is antagonise Oyston and he'll split the fine between every fan that went on the pitch.

It was a very pathetic comments to made.

Was it ?

IMHO your comments have been an insult to decent hard working football fans across the land

Oh, well if someone goads you like a child it's ok to react by breaking into their property. Forgot that.

As I say, protest has to be peaceful. Otherwise you just degrade the point you're trying to make.

It's like when you wait for a class to be quiet and one child shouts BE QUIET because they're trying to be helpful. But all it does is raise the noise level.

All this will do is antagonise Oyston and he'll split the fine between every fan that went on the pitch.

What about the statue ?

What about incitement ?

TBH this has been a good discussion I sympathise with fellow fans who have been shafted like Blackpool Stockport Darlington Hereford Leeds Hearts Rangers... Etc IMHO since sky came along and more money has been generated in football there has been an influx of characters who don't give two hoots for the fans and are in the game for their own interests

• Backroom

Was it ?

IMHO your comments have been an insult to decent hard working football fans across the land

What about the statue ?

What about incitement ?

What about being the bigger/better person? What about self control? What about emphasising how much of a prick he is rather than putting yourself in a position to be criticised?

If Venkys took down the statue of Uncle Jack and you thought the solution was to run on the pitch or break and enter, you need your head examining.

The proper way to protest (if it was us) would be to picket the entrances to the JW stand en masse and chant as long as you can. Do whatever you can afford to, but do it legally.

What about being the bigger/better person? What about self control? What about emphasising how much of a prick he is rather than putting yourself in a position to be criticised?

If Venkys took down the statue of Uncle Jack and you thought the solution was to run on the pitch or break and enter, you need your head examining.

The proper way to protest (if it was us) would be to picket the entrances to the JW stand en masse and chant as long as you can. Do whatever you can afford to, but do it legally.

Unfortunately it never worked our situation totally different to that of other clubs

You knew exactly what you have said and done.

I totally with Mike's comments.

Surprise surprise... Don't join the army after you finish your paper round

Unfortunately it never worked our situation totally different to that of other clubs

Surprise surprise... Don't join the army after you finish your paper round

Back to the same old childish comments. Shame that the best you can do.

Dont know how you can make those sort of comments even tho you dont know me or anything about my private life.

I have no reason to discuss my private life at all on here. I'm here to take football and nothing else but yet again you get personal and make childish comments.

Back to the same old childish comments. Shame that the best you can do.

Dont know how you can make those sort of comments even tho you dont know me or anything about my private life.

I have no reason to discuss my private life at all on here. I'm here to take football and nothing else but yet again you get personal and make childish comments.

Lighten up....

BTW bet you never went football pre sky pre all seater stadiums...

If Nelson Mandella had thought like that...

Lighten up....

BTW bet you never went football pre sky pre all seater stadiums...

Its you who needs to stop the cheap childish comments.

Don't it matter that my first Rovers game was 1993 but I dont see why thats your concern tbh.

I don think Nelsen Mandela would advocate climbing into directors boxes with masks on

And please lads, can we try not to create two pages at a time of willy waving. Chaddy, just reply once and leave the troll under his bridge.

Athlete, you may think you speak for all honest hardworking football fans but you don't speak for me. I would never go to that extreme. Mike sums up the average "trembler" or as I call them; people with common sense.

Its you who needs to stop the cheap childish comments.

Don't it matter that my first Rovers game was 1993 but I dont see why thats your concern tbh.

Like I said Lighten up if you can't take it don't dish it out..

I guessed so...

I don think Nelsen Mandela would advocate climbing into directors boxes with masks on

No he was more into blowing people up with explosives.

The broken promise of the ground being finished the Premiership, play off cash, players sales, the training ground etc etc you can go on and on how the fans have been shafted.. Gordon you need to speak to any Blackpool fan to get the jist

Why? None of them spoke to me 3/4 years ago about the venkymob did they? Anyway I still think that Oyston has added to their club rather than ruined it. As far as I am concerned he's gone out on a limb and made an investment in a business and the year in the Prem has allowed him a necessary return on that investment. They are still in a better position than when he took them over.

Learn your history. Mandella believed in what he was fighting for. Peaceful or otherwise.

Mandela was well intentioned but he doesn't appear to have been very good at all for the peoples of South Africa. SA is emulating Zimbabwe in descending into poverty and chaos.

I know my history thanks.

I also know that the ups and downs of football club support is in no way as important as equality.

Do you think Nelsen Mandela would see ousting the oystens as "an ideal he'd gladly die for"?

Archived