BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but Abbey I don't do any of those at all. so you are wrong

I am working class person who does a normal job. wont tell you how much I earn either so don't ask.

but my views are mostly in line with the Tories. less taxes for people, more money into the NHS System, more private sector jobs is the way to grow the economy and

Why is my daily express late this morning

Couldn't resist that....

True .. But the vscum used cars also to rub fans noses in when they rocked up like movie stars in stretch limos . Even to this day there are pro venky lovers . It's barmy .

Agree as if they were royalty but there's still a lot of Rovers fans thinking that Venkys are pumping money into to keep the club afloat when in actual fact all their doing is borrowing more cash to fund it... Some can't see the wood for the trees..

As for keeping Bowyer it's obvious we need promotion can't understand the logic

Well you won't have a choice cos the snp are sure to take Scotland in a landslide Nicola Sturgeon is a very astute woman pity she can't be prime minister

Scotland/SNP should have NO part or say in the running of England's Economy

Sturgeon as PM? :lol::lol::lol:

Scotland/SNP should have NO part or say in the running of England's Economy

Sturgeon as PM? :lol::lol::lol:

Well unfortunately due to how the voting system is and if as the polls predict the snp take Scotland they will hold the balance in Westminster so whoever gets the bulk of the votes elsewhere will have to deal with Nicola Sturgeon...

You really should read those papers you deliver a bit more

FYI we are voting on UK not England Or Blackburn

Big difference with Blackpool is every supporter blames the Oystons.

Oyston rubs their nose in it with his selfies when fans were on the pitch driving round with his number plate now reading Oyston out.. Their fans are all one we weren't and still aren't.. Gav is correct Blackburn used to be a working class club pre sky days.. Unfortunately too many Rovers Fans nowadays

To be honest Venkys rubbed our noses in it every time they spoke for 4yrs, but you wonder what it would actually take to get the fires going in some fans bellies.

I lost faith in my fellow fan during ****'s time here, you'd not want to rely on them in a crisis would you....

Blackburn Rovers was once a working class club with passion at its heart. Now it's an entertainment business for the middle classes, and when the going gets tough the fans aren't interested, if only it could rediscover it's working class roots, we'd be in the Bpool mold and fighting for what we believe in.

Simply going back to its roots then Gav. Remember it was founded as something of a gentleman's club for the sons of the elite of the business and land owning community in the town. The Olympic was the working class club and the Rovers the upper class one. :glare: I take your point though football has changed - and how it needed to after the hooligan problems between the late 60' and 1980s. Since the arrival of Sky and the Premier League it has become a more family orientated sport which is no bad thing as that model seems to work for American sports.

but Abbey I don't do any of those at all. so you are wrong

I am working class person who does a normal job. wont tell you how much I earn either so don't ask.

but my views are mostly in line with the Tories. less taxes for people, more money into the NHS System, more private sector jobs is the way to grow the economy and

Less taxes but more money into the NHS! How's that work then?

Why aren't you lot using the election thread in ICBINF?

Think the thread digressed slightly.. But some valid points made

Remember even during the 90s both Arsenal and Man City being working class clubs with decent admission prices how times have changed their 2 of the dearest in the land

Madrid for example Athletico the peoples working class club like St pauli in Hamburg..

• Backroom

How the hell did an exchange between me and GAV about protesting (Btw, noticed how we disagreed in a civil manner? Take note.) become an election thread?

Working now isnt it

Economy is growing. Paying down our debts

OK, last comment from me cos it isn't fair to the rest,

DEBT HAS GROWN, BORROWING HAS GROWN over the last 5 years.

Surprised?

How the hell did an exchange between me and GAV about protesting (Btw, noticed how we disagreed in a civil manner? Take note.) become an election thread?

It's some decent debate though Mike, I shouldn't knock it!

So you are a champagne swilling , cigar smoking ,working class hating scab lover .

Abbey can you define 'working class'? It just seems such a dated term from the 60's and 70's nowadays. Cameron works, Miliband works, Sturgeon works, you work, chaddy works, I work in fact I'm sure most on here work yet opinions remain divided on where their votes will go.

Also you claim that the venkys rubbed the fans noses in it with the hire cars they turned up in. Well for one I doubt they arranged them and for two I couldn't care less what they trap up in. I used to walk across the Bburn End Car park to the Riverside and if anybody is using expensive vehicles to rub fans noses it's the players! btw Are the players working class?

To what end will the good of the national spotlight do the Blackpool fans? None, I suspect, and it could be more damaging than good.

I don't agree with this. Oyston has turned himself into a pantomime villain. A lot of people, including those in the league heirachy, will look at the situation as of Oyston's making. He has actively pursued this sort of confrontation. The league cannot allow the current circumstances to continue.

The league could well start assisting Pool fans in getting Oyston out. Its a circus and the guy is toxic. Not sure what the Fit and Proper regulations will allow on this front, but there will be people combing through them.

The pitch invasion pushed it up the agenda and could well prove to be a smart move.

If the SNP ensures that a Labour Government acts like a Labour goverment then there will be no complaints from me.

I'd advocate a "bog tax" for those wealthy shirkers who have 3 or more!

You suit yourself if you want to see your taxes disappear over Hadrian's wall.

Well unfortunately due to how the voting system is and if as the polls predict the snp take Scotland they will hold the balance in Westminster so whoever gets the bulk of the votes elsewhere will have to deal with Nicola Sturgeon...

You really should read those papers you deliver a bit more

FYI we are voting on UK not England Or Blackburn

Not if the smaller parties get together. You vote for what you want. England is first in my mind when I vote and I don't want Sturgeon having anything to do with government. It's a pity we cannot vote to veto a minority party forming a government by collusion with another group.

Not if the smaller parties get together. You vote for what you want. England is first in my mind when I vote and I don't want Sturgeon having anything to do with government. It's a pity we cannot vote to veto a minority party forming a government by collusion with another group.

Nothing we can do about it the mainstream parties are a joke British politics is changing.. Hopefully for the better but I won't hold My breath

You should read it Athlete. You may be educated.

Ha ha read the Express, Mail Independent and sometimes the guardian online

.I am well educated...

I don't agree with this. Oyston has turned himself into a pantomime villain. A lot of people, including those in the league heirachy, will look at the situation as of Oyston's making. He has actively pursued this sort of confrontation. The league cannot allow the current circumstances to continue.

The league could well start assisting Pool fans in getting Oyston out. Its a circus and the guy is toxic. Not sure what the Fit and Proper regulations will allow on this front, but there will be people combing through them.

The pitch invasion pushed it up the agenda and could well prove to be a smart move.

It was a planned invasion of which the police apparently knew would happen

They will look at it and then make sure they are not implicated in any way 1st

2nd they will make sure any publicity does not stick to the league officials in any way, the fans will be the last thing on their minds

Archived