BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard there was also a pitch invasion at Watford.

And Brentford!

But Stuart makes some valid points, I just agree with them.

Just seen what Blackpool Fans were doing today.

Totally disgraceful

Bunkum!

They're passionate about the club and feel the need for direct action, I applaud them, fight for what you believe in.

we needed to do this but alls we got was called "Tremblers " and abuse for even standing outside the directors enternce,,,abused by fans blaming it all ont the fans.

Yes I remember the worse of the lot: Ewood Splunk and Roversmumch.

Totally disgraceful

We should have done this with the V's and Kean.

• Backroom

Totally disgraceful

The fans have been bullied, harassed and humiliated by their owners. If you want to talk about disgrace you might want to look at the Oyston clan first.

• Backroom

'Not proper fans' if you don't wish to pay £1000 and have a criminal record? Well I'll gladly not be a fan.

Pitch invasions are fine when celebratory imo, as everybody enjoys it (even the groundsmen) and it's all in good spirit.

Well I'm astonished that Derby didn't make it to the play offs. I had them down for champions before the season started.

In January I had Middlesbrough for runners up and thought it would all be over long before the final match.

Also I'm astonished that Bournemouth are champions. I wonder what the odds were on that at the beginning of the season.

Interrupting a game and protesting like one man is a disgraceful.

Granted Blackpool's owners aren't the best but who is interested in buying them tbh?

Blackpool problems started when they got relegation from the PL.

Granted Blackpool's owners aren't the best but who is interested in buying them tbh?

They are suing fans!! Aren't the best?

Good pic on twitter of an invader on a motorbility scooter. Can anyone load up please?

Pool fans on the Directors balcony and trying to break in to the Directors box.

Ours would have been easy, it's usually empty.

blackpool_3289504b.jpg

Good pic on twitter of an invader on a motorbility scooter. Can anyone load up please?

Pool fans on the Directors balcony and trying to break in to the Directors box.

Ours would have been easy, it's usually empty.

There is a video of him on this website:- http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/video-crowd-erupts-as-man-in-mobility-scooter-joins-blackpools-pitch-protest/23257

Disagree pal, we needed more direct action, but you're not alone in thinking its a disgrace 99.9% felt the same.

'Not proper fans' if you don't wish to pay £1000 and have a criminal record? Well I'll gladly not be a fan.

Pitch invasions are fine when celebratory imo, as everybody enjoys it (even the groundsmen) and it's all in good spirit.

No disrespect intended but you're exactly the reason why direct action won't work, not enough balls, don't really care enough...

Blackburn is a working class town with working class fans, it's our club, our future, but you'd gladly stand aside and let it be raped by scum like ****......

No disrespect intended but you're exactly the reason why direct action won't work, not enough balls, don't really care enough...

Blackburn is a working class town with working class fans, it's our club, our future, but you'd gladly stand aside and let it be raped by scum like ****......

Direct action doesn't have to break the law.

What I would give to go back in time and have 20,000 Rovers fans March from the town hall to Ewood and then wait outside the ground for 45 minutes.

Disagree pal, we needed more direct action, but you're not alone in thinking its a disgrace 99.9% felt the same.

Did you say this at the time, or is this with the benefit of hindsight?

Did you say this at the time, or is this with the benefit of hindsight?

I did yes Topman, I feel strongly about it.

I have no problem losing my job, getting fined or banned if I feel it's a worthy cause and bringing attention to our plight was worth it.

Totally disgraceful

Totally disgraceful comment chaddy !!!

If our fans had shown some of this passion maybe we would still be in the prem !!!!

before i am accused of blaming the fans what i mean if some of the non tremblers had stood up and been counted then maybe just maybe then them inadian tosspots may have listened

Archived