BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby fans must be distraught - they were leading the table not many months ago. Amazingly, McClaren is favourite for the Newcastle job.

Well done to Blackpool fans for showing how to protest properly - just how we should have done a few seasons ago. Real passion.

Derby fans must be distraught - they were leading the table not many months ago. Amazingly, McClaren is favourite for the Newcastle job.

Well done to Blackpool fans for showing how to protest properly - just how we should have done a few seasons ago. Real passion.

Oyston has declared war on the fans. Extraordinary. Venkys never went near as far as he has. The man makes Venkys look like saints. And I hate what Venkys have done.

If the Raos were suing fans, selling the entire squad and taking down statues I'm sure you would see the same sort of passion at ewood.

Oyston at pool has to be the most destructive ownership in football history. The mans a psychopath.

Oyston has declared war on the fans. Extraordinary. Venkys never went near as far as he has. The man makes Venkys look like saints. And I hate what Venkys have done.

If the Raos were suing fans, selling the entire squad and taking down statues I'm sure you would see the same sort of passion at ewood.

Oyston at pool has to be the most destructive ownership in football history. The mans a psychopath.

Venkys' destruction of Rovers has been more insidious - but the effect is the same. Rovers fans should have taken to the pitch anyway in view of Steve Kean's antics. .

Blackpool match officially abandoned.

Absolutely brilliant. The club will probably be penalised by the league but I'm sure fans don't care now.

Should have our lot on the pitch 4 years ago.

This is on the BBC website. Is Guy Mowbray of the BBC a Burnley fan?

"Forget "No, Nay, Never"*, for Burnley it's NOW or never for getting the points they need to stay in the Premier League - or they'll "play B****** Rovers" again sooner than they'd like to.

"Five points away from safety, the Clarets are more than likely looking at a minimum of three wins from their remaining four games to stay up - a tall order for a team that have only won five of 34 this season.

"With Sam Allardyce having set a target (of sorts) of 50 points and a ninth-place finish to represent "progress" this season, his West Ham team need to re-focus for the run-in - not least to help the position of a boss Stewart Downing says the players "love playing for".

Good pic on twitter of an invader on a motorbility scooter. Can anyone load up please?

Pool fans on the Directors balcony and trying to break in to the Directors box.

Ours would have been easy, it's usually empty.

Those Blackpool fans didn't worry about banning orders, fines and losing their jobs.

Proper fans that give a sh1t unlike our middle class prawn sandwich brigade.

It's an absolute disgrace that **** got such an easy ride.

Blackpool match officially abandoned.

Proper fans who care, well done Blackpool fans, I tip my hat to you.

Those Blackpool fans didn't worry about banning orders, fines and losing their jobs.

Football fans often follow trends Gav, I can see a few owners coming under some pressure next season after what's happened at Bloomfield. I hope our lot can turn in to an uncouth garb next season when the inevitable dross is played.

Football fans often follow trends Gav, I can see a few owners coming under some pressure next season after what's happened at Bloomfield. I hope our lot can turn in to an uncouth garb next season when the inevitable dross is played.

Still doesn't excuse rolling over and having our bellies tickled by **** and that fat slimey Southern ****.

Far to nice our lot.

Still doesn't excuse rolling over and having our bellies tickled by **** and that fat slimey Southern ****.

Far to nice our lot.

Your right, we should of targeted slimey from the start. It would have got other teams fans and journos looking deeper in to what was going on.

• Moderation Lead

Good grief, I trust that everyone saying we should have invaded the pitch was on there after the Wigan game then?

I thought we weren't blaming the fans anyway?

Nobody in the media cared when we protested or shouted Kean out from the stands and wouldn't have done if we'd gone on the pitch either. We were fitted up as a club and a fanbase from the very start. It also gets very tiresome seeing people saying we should have invaded the pitch that are much older, that didn't act themselves. Hypocrisy.

Just catching up on how things actually unfolded.

:tu: Yay Bournemouth!!!! :tu:

I didn't realise Bent missed a penalty for Derby at 0-1. A potential 100 million miss!!!!! :unsure:

How about The Donkey Lashers? There was absolutely nothing riding on that game - but what if there was? What would have happened if their opponents had been a play-off chasing team? It could have got very sticky for the football authorities. Anyway, I reckon the Police got the chance to get a bit of truncheon practise in ahead of the drunken tourist season.

I couldn't imagine Rover's taking Jack Walker's statue down in anticipation of a protest no matter what Loons were in charge!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32509407

Nobody in the media cared when we protested or shouted Kean out from the stands and wouldn't have done if we'd gone on the pitch either.

Totally disagree.

We were literally called a bunch of c$@ts,out of order,bad supporters et al by nearly and sundry within the football media.

Our fans were rounded on good and proper and its something I won't forget in a long while.

Totally disagree.

We were literally called a bunch of c$@ts,out of order,bad supporters et al by nearly and sundry within the football media.

Our fans were rounded on good and proper and its something I won't forget in a long while.

We should have done exactly what the Bpool fans did today, if nothing else I could have slept easier at night SG, but then again I did my bit I guess.

But we went down with a whimper and that's just an absolute disgrace.

Proper fans who care, well done Blackpool fans, I tip my hat to you.

Don't know if you read When Saturday Comes but the threat of legal action for pitch invasions has been the biggest deterrent against a return to fencing around the ground.

Anyone who enters the field of play is an idiot or believes that a massive fine or prison time is worth the point they are trying to make. But even more it places the safety and comfort of everyone watching football matches under threat. Do you want barbed wire going up, Gav? Cos that's what will happen.

We can't even get fans to continue to attend matches, let alone protest on the pitch. Where was everyone when Glen and co were organising legal protests? Oh, I remember, drinking beer and watching Arsenal v Chelsea on the big screen outside Ewood, sneering. The day I realised that most of our fans just don't/didn't care. They are the people you should direct your ire at, not those who don't think that breaking the law is good idea.

The idea of pitch invasions is stupid and misplaced whilst we have "fans" who shouted down those shouting "Kean Out".

Don't know if you read When Saturday Comes but the threat of legal action for pitch invasions has been the biggest deterrent against a return to fencing around the ground.

Anyone who enters the field of play is an idiot or believes that a massive fine or prison time is worth the point they are trying to make. But even more it places the safety and comfort of everyone watching football matches under threat. Do you want barbed wire going up, Gav? Cos that's what will happen.

We can't even get fans to continue to attend matches, let alone protest on the pitch. Where was everyone when Glen and co were organising legal protests? Oh, I remember, drinking beer and watching Arsenal v Chelsea on the big screen outside Ewood, sneering. The day I realised that most of our fans just don't/didn't care. They are the people you should direct your ire at, not those who don't think that breaking the law is good idea.

The idea of pitch invasions is stupid and misplaced whilst we have "fans" who shouted down those shouting "Kean Out".

I heard there was also a pitch invasion at Watford.

• Moderation Lead

Totally disagree.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I agree with what you said above, I meant that we'd have ended up the bad guys if there had been a pitch invasion, such was the smear job engineered by JA and his goons. I won't forget it in a hurry either SG!

Archived