BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

Karl Oystons children had tennis rackets with them in the Directors box when Pool fans had their tennis ball protest last season. They were taking pictures of themselves laughing and joking. Lancs police should have had a quiet word with the Oystons then about inciting crowd disorder.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was proud to have joined the protests against K**n and the Venky loons. They were safe and well organised, the biggest disappointment were we did not have a few 1000 more and that we were not inventive enough to take it to India.

No but we did send the Fans Forum into the breech PB. Apparently the venkymob confessed afterwards that coming up against them was like being savaged by a dead sheep.

Our leaders for the protests agreed not to protest whilst the matches were in progress. An odd thing to do imo which (apart from the plane "what plane") ensured that our protests stayed in house and didn't get the required national publicity.

No disrespect intended but:

Middle class protests organised by people who quite simply had very little experience at protesting.

Speaking to the club and police is the first mistake. The best protests are spontaneous and we should have gone down that route, get a few people's backs up.

I was at all the protests too, giving up my Sunday mornings and Saturdays, I was also there that Friday night, straight from work in the freezing cold, only a few of us turned up but we were all fighting for the same cause, I would do it all again if it meant getting rid of our 'owners'.

Bloody bitter it was that night. It made yesterday in the JW Upper feel decidedly tropical.

It is my view and I will stand by that. fans storming the directors box was totally unnecessary.

The FA and FL will probably given them a points deduction for next season.

will new signings want to go there after yesterday? does Clark want to be the manager there after yesterday?

Clark won't be missed by Blackpool fans, he's another Tombola manager.Just ask Hudds and Big Club fans. I'm sure he'll say. ' Wur dust ower selves off and gan again '.

• Backroom

Poor old Shelfy will be gutted :)

Colchester fans around here were pretty much resigned to going down. Pleased that they've stayed up, even better that they did it at the expense of Preston.

Bristol City and Mk Dons up automatically. Two clubs who have the resources to significantly strengthen in the summer. Should they be joined by Sheff Utd that'd be 3 clubs we could struggle to compete with next season.

Bristol City and Mk Dons up automatically. Two clubs who have the resources to significantly strengthen in the summer. Should they be joined by Sheff Utd that'd be 3 clubs we could struggle to compete with next season.

Well at least a relegation battle will be more exciting that stability. Silver linings and all............. :tu:

It is my view and I will stand by that. fans storming the directors box was totally unnecessary.

The FA and FL will probably given them a points deduction for next season.

will new signings want to go there after yesterday? does Clark want to be the manager there after yesterday?

I sincerely hope you don't mention your feelings to any Blackpool fan...

You're comments are a disgrace to any football fan

No but we did send the Fans Forum into the breech PB. Apparently the venkymob confessed afterwards that coming up against them was like being savaged by a dead sheep.

I am sure Birdy spoke up for the fans and against K**n and the V's ?

Karl Oystons children had tennis rackets with them in the Directors box when Pool fans had their tennis ball protest last season. They were taking pictures of themselves laughing and joking. Lancs police should have had a quiet word with the Oystons then about inciting crowd disorder.

They are seriously taking the @#/? out of the Blackpool public..

Fair play to the Huddersfield fans clapping and cheering the Blackpool fan's

Poor old Shelfy will be gutted :)

Colchester fans around here were pretty much resigned to going down. Pleased that they've stayed up, even better that they did it at the expense of Preston.

Great result, I laughed and laughed. I hope B City away is a weekend game as a few of us are going to make a couple of nights of it.

There is also a counter argument that he has been very constructive. The last decade has emulated the ups and downs of the famous Big Dipper. From 4th Div malingerers (with a shed of a ground which was closed if the sea breeze turned into a wind) who rose to the Premier League and with a brand new ground. I wonder if those fans were canvassed just how many given the benefit of a time machine would return to 1999 and turned Karl Oyston away.

The broken promise of the ground being finished the Premiership, play off cash, players sales, the training ground etc etc you can go on and on how the fans have been shafted.. Gordon you need to speak to any Blackpool fan to get the jist

• Backroom

The broken promise of the ground being finished the Premiership, play off cash, players sales, the training ground etc etc you can go on and on how the fans have been shafted.. Gordon you need to speak to any Blackpool fan to get the jist

No matter how much I feel 'shafted' as a fan, I won't break the law. To call chaddy a disgrace for that is just nuts.

I sincerely hope you don't mention your feelings to any Blackpool fan...

You're comments are a disgrace to any football fan

I have Mention my views to some Blackpool fans who was there yesterday last night when out for a meal. They had no problems with my views.

You are disgrace for writing that last part of your post.

I have Mention my views to some Blackpool fans who was there yesterday last night when out for a meal. They had no problems with my views.

😁 I bet you're the type of person who'd scab during a strike.. I feel your a disgrace to any football fan

Btw the lashers I've spoken to wouldn't take kindly to your comments.. Even Huddersfield fans supported their plight

I am pretty confident that Robbo will pen a book pretty soon on the shenanigans at Ewood over recent times.

Will be a very good read.

I suspect Bowyer will dread the day it happens.

I hope that this is the one of your predictions that actually comes off Mercerman.

There is also a counter argument that he has been very constructive. The last decade has emulated the ups and downs of the famous Big Dipper. From 4th Div malingerers (with a shed of a ground which was closed if the sea breeze turned into a wind) who rose to the Premier League and with a brand new ground. I wonder if those fans were canvassed just how many given the benefit of a time machine would return to 1999 and turned Karl Oyston away.

btw How long has Brain Potter been a tangerine fan? I thought he was BWFC through and through.

44.30. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05tyl7j/the-football-league-show-20142015-02052015

^_^

You are aware that Blackpool were in the 3rd division when Karl Oyston took control aren't you? They were relegated to the 4th division in 2000 but then achieved promotion back to the 3rd in 2001.

Now back in the 3rd division, where they started. A lot of money has been generated during this time from promotions/sales of assets (incl the land by the ground Travelodge incident). Do they have much to show for it and should they truly be so thankful to Karl Oyston?

One can only speculate as to where all that money has gone...

😁 I bet you're the type of person who'd scab during a strike.. I feel your a disgrace to any football fan

Not part of any trade union groups so I wouldnt be striking. And I won't be voting for Labour either. Don't want the 2 Ed's anywhere near running this country government.

If you don't my comments then dont read and just ignore them.

I bet you're the type of person who'd scab during a strike.. I feel your a disgrace to any football fan

Btw the lashers I've spoken to wouldn't take kindly to your comments.. Even Huddersfield fans supported their plight

NUTSHELL ....

and a mcflurry for pudding.

No matter how much I feel 'shafted' as a fan, I won't break the law. To call chaddy a disgrace for that is just nuts.

youve never lived man.

Sometimes in life you have to make a stand I applaud them for doing so.. Just watched the news clip again and can fully grasp why they went to the directors box in the heat of the moment as even at that moment their clubs owners kept rubbing the fans nose in it

Archived