BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

Wouldn't surprise me if Oyston walked in the next few months. Why would you put up with what's going on if you didn't have to?

Unless it doesn't make sense financially that is.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will look at it and then make sure they are not implicated in any way 1st

2nd they will make sure any publicity does not stick to the league officials in any way, the fans will be the last thing on their minds

The fans are always the last to be taken into consideration.. Yet it's the fans who are expected to stump for tickets etc

Well unfortunately due to how the voting system is and if as the polls predict the snp take Scotland they will hold the balance in Westminster so whoever gets the bulk of the votes elsewhere will have to deal with Nicola Sturgeon...

You really should read those papers you deliver a bit more

FYI we are voting on UK not England Or Blackburn

You are voting for whoever is standing in your constituency not the next prime minister

You suit yourself if you want to see your taxes disappear over Hadrian's wall.

Already is doing through the Barnett formula..... but I think the Sturgeon formula will be much worse when she gets Miliband's balls in her hand.

I don't agree with this. Oyston has turned himself into a pantomime villain. A lot of people, including those in the league heirachy, will look at the situation as of Oyston's making. He has actively pursued this sort of confrontation. The league cannot allow the current circumstances to continue.

The league could well start assisting Pool fans in getting Oyston out. Its a circus and the guy is toxic. Not sure what the Fit and Proper regulations will allow on this front, but there will be people combing through them.

The pitch invasion pushed it up the agenda and could well prove to be a smart move.

Difficult to see what he has done which would be against the fit and proper rules. Blackpool have a nice new ground and aren't in debt. Compare that to the Blackpool that he took over. How would you build a case against him jbn?

Scotland/SNP should have NO part or say in the running of England's Economy

Sturgeon as PM? :lol::lol::lol:

These are national (British/UK) elections. Surprisingly, that includes England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

I am working class person but my views are mostly in line with the Tories.

Proof that turkeys do vote for Christmas.

Now back to the championship

Blackpools plight was rightly getting quite a bit of sympathy from some hacks in the press but I noticed the past few days a few articles now panning the fans after the pitch invasion. These rich twits certainly have their allies in the press that's for sure. Then again money talks.

You are voting for whoever is standing in your constituency not the next prime minister

whom in turn represent the town in Westminster... It's how it's set out unfortunately..

Looking like McClaren will be staying at Derby County.

Rejected Newcastle advances for him to take over there according to media reports

Carver staying till end of season at least..

Already is doing through the Barnett formula..... but I think the Sturgeon formula will be much worse when she gets Miliband's balls in her hand.

Difficult to see what he has done which would be against the fit and proper rules. Blackpool have a nice new ground and aren't in debt. Compare that to the Blackpool that he took over. How would you build a case against him jbn?

Nice new ground unfinished Gordon

Looking like McClaren will be staying at Derby County.

Rejected Newcastle advances for him to take over there according to media reports

Some reports in the north east now suggesting otherwise and Saturdays game at Leicester was the camel which broke the back.. But they reckon too late too twist at this stage

.Don't believe everything in the press as news good or bad sells especially with a high profile story..

Legally he might be defendable but as a PR situation it is a total disaster.

It is not in the league's interest to let the situation drag on.

Archived