BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Of course, I'd forgotten Forest. Still galling to see a basket case club like Leeds get out of it, doesn't reflect well on those running our club.

Although Cellino is off his chops, they've got decent enough people like Adam Pearson behind the scenes at Leeds.

Steve Kean not mentioned for the Lashers. Oh hang on a minute Oystons don't deal with agents.

I'm still amazed Manure chose Moyes over K**n to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson... Now they have to endure Van Gaal, when they could have had the real new Scottish wonderchild manager.

Although Cellino is off his chops, they've got decent enough people like Adam Pearson behind the scenes at Leeds.

I'd seen Pearson mentioned in that article. I remember there being speculation that he might work for us some time back.

Oh well.

QPR to challenge their F.F.P. fine & legality of it:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32699118

I'm glad one club's had the bottle to at least!

I cant see how you can agree to a set of rules then when they affect you, you fight against them.Wonder what they would do if the league said those are the rules you dont have to play in the competition find somewhere else to play.

Watching Boro-Brentford and you can see what a difference a player like Leadbitter makes. He's been spreading it around, getting stuck in, leading the troops. Like chalk and cheese with Evans, Willowe and Spearing. Perhaps a little harsh on Williamson as he at least put a shift in on a consistent basis.

didn't Bowyer want to sign Leadbitter 2 years ago?

yep we wanted him 2 summers ago

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/blackburn-rovers/transfer-talk/news/blackburn-plot-leadbitter-move_94445.html

He must have been made up to be second choice behind Jay Spearing.

A measure of GBs pulling pwer when he cant get Spearing or Leadbitter?

He must have been made up to be second choice behind Jay Spearing.

A measure of GBs pulling pwer when he cant get Spearing or Leadbitter?

Spearing for Bolton Permanent cos he enjoyed playing under Freedman when on loan there.

Boro wouldnt sell Leadbitter.

Archived