BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] championship 14/15

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Er............didn't we take 4 points off this "wonderful" football team? And stopped them scoring on their own midden?

And we finished 9th and them top 2

Er............didn't we take 4 points off this "wonderful" football team? And stopped them scoring on their own midden?

I bet Ipswich Town are quaking in their boots.

Cold comfort.

How long till 'Arry makes a play for the Bournemouth job?

Funnily enough I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Would they have him back? I seem to remember he didn't leave them in great shape.

I hate that Ritchie's haircut

I think it quite suits him.

2011-topic-pages-music-lionel-richie-2.j

Well done B'mouth - an excellent footballing side who don't sit back but go for the jugular.

Howe and B'mouth are light years ahead of Bowyer and Rovers.

Six years from obscurity and the abyss to the PL.

Think Bowyer would need sixty years and probably still wouldn't be enough.

Boreyah excuse #456

I think you'll find that the Russian owner has been paying the hefty wage of the Southampton 'keeper who they have had on loan all season. Rumour has it that without promotion they would have been in serious trouble with FFP. But good luck to them. Not quite sure how that ground with cope with Premier League crowds.

I think you'll find that the Russian owner has been paying the hefty wage of the Southampton 'keeper who they have had on loan all season. Rumour has it that without promotion they would have been in serious trouble with FFP. But good luck to them. Not quite sure how that ground with cope with Premier League crowds.

Are you trying to rain on their parade?

Bournemouth in the premier league is a marvellous achievement.

That does come across as very bitter.

Serious trouble? Like an embargo? Yet Rovers being under one is no cause for concern because we are only in the loan and free market anyway?

News flash! Rovers have very wealthy owners paying the wages. If Venkys really wanted to they could make mincemeat out of FFP. Where are our PL loan signings that would boost a decent squad to the next level?

That said, the majority of Bournemouth's players are not PL players (until now), they've just been moulded into a team by a manager who knows what he is doing and sets his stall out to win games by hurting the opposition not defending against them.

The Bournemouth fans should be on messageboards complaining about Rovers manipulating things but we aren't astute enough.

B'mouth have thoroughly deserved it this season, a fantastic footballing side with a very quick powerful forward leading the line. Howe has done a great job.

still not up yet though. This was tweeted by Charlton "Bournemouth celebrating like they’ve completely ruled out a 19-0 defeat at The Valley on Saturday...we'll see,”

Archived